•9•

As it got dark the kids got tired and whiny. We got in the car and the kids fell asleep as soon as they sat down.

"Jackson do you want me to drive?" I asked him and he nodded. He got in the middle seat and laid down going to sleep. Namjoon sat in the passenger seat while I drove.

The music was playing lowly so it wouldn't wake any of them up. Namjoon ended up falling asleep half way back to the house.

It was midnight when we got home. I huffed.

"I guess everyone's staying the night." I shook Namjoon lightly and he hummed. I smiled at him. His hair was messed up and he had a cute sleepy expression on his face.

"Wake up~ we need to take the kids in~" I shook him a little more and suddenly he pulled me out of the drivers seat on his lap. He held my waist and kissed my neck moving my hips.

"N-Namjoon. The kids." He sighed and opened the door. He sat me on my feet and I opened the side doors and got the kids out. Namjoon carried Yana and TaeMin I carried Joon and we left Jackson in the car.

We sat the boys and Yana down in the boys bed. When I closed the door Namjoon presses himself against me and started to kiss my neck.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me deeply and opened the door before throwing me on the bed. As he walked over he took his shirt off.

He hovered over me and started kissed me. His kiss trailed down to my neck and he grind himself against me.

I moaned softly and he chuckled. He took my shirt and pants off. His kisses trailed down my chest. He unclipped my bra and threw it off the other side of the room.

He kissed down my stomachs and quickly took off my panties...

Namjoon was hovering over me pounding into me harshly. Our moans filled the room and the door opened by we were to caught up in the moment to notice. We both came but Namjoon kept going. Surprisingly he had a lot of energy even after today. Man was acting like a rabbit in heat.

"Daddy! Stop your hurting her!" A little girl yelled. Namjoon jolted back and covered up then covered me up.

"Mommy! He hurt you!" Joon cried.

"Why are you hurting her!" TaeMin asked he seemed angry. I chuckled at them.

"Babies I'm fine he wasn't hurting me I promise ok?" I spoke and wiped Joon's eyes and pet the other twos hair.

"I promise I wasn't hurting her." He spoke softly and pet there hair.

"Why are you kids up you should be sleeping?" They all stayed quiet.

"We were sleeping but we heard you yelling so we thought he was hurting you." I chuckled at how cute they were.

"Go on back to bed ok?" They nodded and went out of the room. Namjoon pouted and he pulled me against his chest as he laid down.

I curled up next to him and he rested his chin on the top of my head, hugging me tightly.

In the morning the morning sun hit our faces. I groaned and moved. He pulled me closely and kissed my neck.

"Namjoon." I said softly. He chuckled and hovered over me kissing me. He grind himself against me and I moaned.

"How are you horny this early." He just smirked before kissing me again. Slowly he thrusted himself inside me.

He started thrusting faster holding my hands above my head. We were both moaning loudly.

This man seriously is a rabbit in heat. We went a few rounds and he still wants to keep going. I nodded and he kissed me before holding my waist and thrusting deeply.

The door slammed open.

"Princess!" We both looked and Namjoon sighed but kept going.

"Ew seriously your not even going to stop." Jimin looked disgusted. I chuckled and tried to hold in my moans. Namjoon thrusted more making me moan. Jimin gagged and closed the door.

Jimin walked downstairs where the boys were sitting.

"Well?" Yoongi asked. Jimin has a blank expression on and shivered.

"I guess I'll get her then." Yoongi walked up the stairs and opened the door right as we both came.

"First of all ew. Secondly you scarred Jimin. Third of all that's fucking disgusting lock the door next time." I chuckled.

"Like this isn't what you and Hoseok do." He rolled his eyes.

"It's not disgusting when we do it." I rolled my eyes. Yoongi saw he was still in you and he left slamming the door.

Namjoon thrusted twice more before pulling out. He laid next to you and hugged you.

"First the kids now them." Namjoon mumbled in your neck. I chuckled.

"I need to shower." He smirked and I looked at him before sighing. I nodded and he quickly got up and we went in the shower.

We came out and Namjoon got dressed then chose some clothes for me.

"Namjoon your shirts to big for me

"Namjoon your shirts to big for me." I told him and made sweater paws.

He chuckled. We heard footsteps and the door slammed open.

"Y-Y/N... my... my fathers... he's calling..." Jackson said out of breath. I looked at him and he grabbed my hand dragging me downstairs.

I looked and the boys were all amazed how he was on the TV.

"Good morning dear." I said and the boys sat down.

"Good morning sweetie. Um who are they?" He asked as Namjoon jumped on the couch next to Jin.

"Um this is BTS. Jin and Hoseok are my cousins, Namjoon is my step dad, Jimin is my best friend, Taehyung is my old class mate and Jungkook's boyfriend, Yoongi's my friend and Hoseok's boyfriend, and Jungkook is Jungkook." They waved as I introduced them.

"Well sweetie I wanted to call that I'm coming down next week after my meeting to see how everything is." I smiled and nodded.

"Of course. I can't wait to see you dear." He chuckled and we hung up.

Unedited