•5•

I took Joon to a local park that I went to as a child. I let him play on the slides and play set while I watched him while on the swing.

My phone kept vibrating. Jackson had called and texted me a bunch then an unknown number which I guess is Namjoon and my mother asking me if I'm ok and that everyone's looking for me and Jimin asking why everybody is looking for me.

As it got darker it got colder. I didn't have a jacket and all our stuff was in Namjoon's car.

"Joon! Come here!" I yelled standing up. He giggled and came over with a little boy.

"Hey Joon who's this." I bent down to there height.

"I'm Kim TaeMin but my friends call me Minnie." I smile.

"Where are your parents Minnie?" I looked around and the park was empty.

"I don't know." I tilted my head.

"Where do you live? Your parents might be worried?" He shook his head.

"My parents aren't home and my home is empty." I frowned. Did his parents abandoned him?

"You can stay with us ok?" He smiled brightly. I grabbed both there hands and we made our way to a store.

"Here try on some coats so you don't catch colds." They smiled and ran around the store getting things they liked.

I bought there stuff and also back packs with leashes connected to them so I wouldn't lose them. I got a long coat so I wouldn't get sick.

While out we got dinner. TaeMin was really skinny. He seemed like he hasn't been fed in awhile. He ate like it too.

He had two big bowls of ramen and a plate of Kimchi.

"Minnie have you eaten this week." He shrugged.

"An old lady gave me some bread. Eomma and appa were fighting and they said I was a mistake so I don't get to eat with them." I frowned.

"You can live with us ok? We will make sure your taken care of" he smiled when I wiped the kimchi sauce from his cheek.

Joon was smiling at his friend. The whole time the boys chatted and when we finished I paid and we headed to the house.

When we got outside I noticed the cars in the driveway. I shushed the boys and we quietly took our shoes off and we walked into the living room where we saw my friends, mother, a pissed off Jackson, Namjoon, the band, and that girl. That little girl that I was jealous of.

Well more like jealous of my mother. She has Namjoon. Namjoon loves the little girl. He doesn't have to hide that that's his kid. He knows that's his kid.

We made our way to the stairs when a floor board creaked. They all looked over and Jimin ran over and tackled me.

"What the hell." I mumbled. He got up and helped me up.

"Woah who's kid you kidnap?" He said as he played with the two boys.

Some people looked worried others looked pissed, besides Yoongi, he was just sleeping on the floor.

I brought the boys over and introduced TaeMin. After I brought the boys to Joon's room. Jackson following behind. I closed there door and Jackson slammed me against the wall his hand on my throat harshly causing me to whimper.

"Where were you" he growled. His grip tightened and I scratched at his hand and whined.

"P-park" I stuttered. He tightened his grip more causing me to gasp and kick my legs while scratching his hand. He rolled his eyes and dropped me.

I held my neck trying to get the air that I couldn't get before.

"Your lucky I didn't do what my dad said." He growled angrily.

It hurt to touch my neck. It was going to bruise. I got up and leaned against the wall breathing deeply before composing myself and going downstairs.

I sat on the couch Jackson pulled me next to him. They all asked questions like- where were you? Do you know how worried we were? Who's that little boy? Can you all shut the hell up? Why weren't you answering your phone?

I looked at them.

"I was at the park. The boy is TaeMin. I'm pretty sure his parents abandoned him after starving him. My phone died." I answered.

"So are you just going to keep that boy here?" My mother asked hold her kid.

"First of all Minsoo his name his TaeMin. Second of all if a kid is abandoned on the street starved you don't just ignore them. So yes Minsoo I am keeping him." I growled.

"Listen I don't care if your married or not you do not have an attitude with me. I am your mother." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you may be my mother but you always left me alone during your business trips. Before I was married I wasn't left alone and that was the first time you didn't leave me alone. Maybe if you were there and didn't go on your trip my kids father wouldn't think that he was a mistake! That I was a mistake!" I was angry with her. Namjoon looked like he wanted to say something but stopped himself and looked down.

"I have to leave for business trips it's my job! And if you weren't such a slut you wouldn't have been called a mistake. Also why is it so hard to tell me who the father is! You obviously met the father while you were out!" My face was red, blood boiling.

"If I told you you would hate me! It would ruin you! I'm doing this so you aren't hurt." She softened her gaze.

"Just tell me who the father is I wouldn't hate you." I sighed and Namjoon shook his head no.

"Fine mom the father is-"

Unedited