•11•

3rd person POV

Namjoon hugged Y/N tightly as she slept. He smiled at her and shook her lightly.

"Y/N wake up~ you gotta get dressed." He shook her lightly. A groan left her mouth making Namjoon chuckled.

"Dress... me..." he chuckled at her and got her clothes out. Carefully he picked her up and put a pink hoodie with a white heart on the sleeve and a white skirt on her. He smiled and took his phone out before taking a picture of you.

He accidentally posted it on the BTS main twitter account instead of his personal one. He tried to delete it but it wouldn't remove the post. He sighed as the likes and retweets grew in number.

Y/N's POV

I woke up and saw Namjoon getting dressed. I watched him silently admiring him. He turned around and I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Baby get up. Your breathing is different then when you were sleeping. Pervert~" he chuckled and your eyes shot open.

"I am NOT a pervert. You are." He smirked.

"How so baby?" I smiled.

I opened my phone and went to YouTube before clicking a song putting it on full blast. I stood on the bed and recited the lyrics.

Namjoon's cheeks turned red before and covered his face embarrassed. He turned it off and grabbed my leg pulling me down on the bed hovering over me.

"Tsk. Such a tease." He kissed me before pulling away looking at me.

"I like the outfit." He smirked and I noticed what I had on. I rolled my eyes And looked at my phone as it vibrated.

Midget 🐥🐣
Look at our BTS twitter page now!

Me
Ok
Why

Midget 🐥🐣
Just look

I rolled my eyes and open Twitter. I looked up there twitter page and followed it. I scrolled down and my eyes went wide as I saw my picture on the screen.

(That took way long to make then I thought it was going to

(That took way long to make then I thought it was going to.)

I looked up and glared at Namjoon. He looked at my phone and put his hands up in defense.

"Hey I tried to delete it but it was seen almost 2 million times." He whined. I sighed and he crawled on the bed and sat down in front of my. I pet his hair and kiss him.

"It's fine. Your fans already saw me yesterday." He smiled softly showing his dimples.

"I love your dimples." I spoke and he chuckled. His dimples went deeper as he chuckled or smiled more.

He pulled me out of bed and held my hand as we walked downstairs and out in the street.

Many people took pictures and watched us. Namjoon pulled me in a cute restaurant. We ordered our food and talked.

"Wait so Yoongi forced you to audition." Namjoon nodded.

"Pulled me right from teaching. I mean I really don't regret it. I'm happy I even auditioned the boys make me happy and I love seeing the fans when we preform." I admiredi how he talked about being an idol.

"So you quit teaching." He nodded.

"I mean I love working with kids... well not really teenagers but I get to do what I love and see different places. I wasn't even supposed to work with high schoolers but I'm kind of glad because I met you even though I was going to already." Namjoon said rambling. I chuckled at him and he got flustered when he realized he was rambling on.

"Sorry." He mumbled and ate.

"Namjoon you're adorable." I chucked. He smiled and we finished eating.

He took my hand and he paid for the food. We walked around the city.

Unedited
I'm ending this episode early sorry about not updating. I'm having writers block and I have to focus on online school which is hard. It's so boring. I'll try to update at least every other day if I don't do everyday.