➳ 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞

Começar do início

Jungkook glanced at his friend, who slightly nodded. "Yeah. Eric Nam wants to become our client," he said, putting his black face mask on. "I guess the old customers are missing us since we stopped sealing there. I gotta close this deal before he changes his mind."

Before Namjoon could protest, BamBam patted on his shoulder. "It's okay, Hyung. I'm going too."

Yoongi smirked, crossing his arms. "Still think I made the wrong choice?"

"What are you gonna do if he eventually finds out?"

"Nothing... Once he feels the power on his hands, it'd be too late to go back."

┊𝒟┊

With heart hammering, Jungkook stormed out of the basement, thrusting his arm inside the jacket as he marched towards his car. "Are you absolutely sure about that?"

"Of course I am," BamBam panted, walking as fast as him. "The trade was just a lame excuse to get us out the picture. We weren't losing any money by watching over her."

Jungkook took out his keys, and this time BamBam stopped in front of him, blocking the entrance. "Dude, you can't be the one driving there!"

Crushed by his emotions, the dealer could finally express the anger, his eyes ablaze with black fire. "For what possible reason he would do that to her?!"

"I don't know!" he said anxiously. "Maybe Jieun found something, then they decided to get rid of her in case she ended up opening her mouth to the police!"

"She was helping him, BamBam!" he growled. "Jin also works with drugs, and Yoongi hates him, why would they-" Jungkook stopped, his eyes widening. "Wait..."

"What?"

"She said they have more than just one business..."

BamBam slowly began to follow Jungkook's line of reasoning, getting shocked the next second. "Oh."

"He sold her."

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂

∘ ♡ ༉ ∘

Jieun awoke to feel groggy and disoriented, still finding herself in the same room in full darkness now. She wondered what time it was or what day it was since she couldn't recall how many hours she slept.