7 - Create Havoc

☻♡

☻♡

7 - Create Havoc

Ashton didn't know what it was that he was doing.

Looking over at the angel—who was peering out of a large window in the living room Ashton silently thought over this whole situation. Ashton had taken the angel to the large, fancy house that he had took over once he murdered the residents.

What was he doing with the angel? He was initially on the hunt for the angel for basic reasons. To both mock Luke for the entertainment and to get a supply of angel's blood. But now that he's found the pure one, he couldn't seem to hurt him.

Ashton couldn't put an explanation to it. There was something just...there that was making him unable to hurt Michael.

He also didn't want to let the angel leave. Michael was in the most danger at 3 A.M., but he was also in danger during the other 23 hours of the day with the lurking demons that were still able to roam Earth.

Letting his eyes linger on Michael's injured arms, he felt anger form within his chest. If he ever somehow found the monsters that did that to the angel they would suffer immensely.

"Ashton?" Michael suddenly asked as he peered his innocent eyes from the window to the demon that he was already looking at him from the other side of the room.

"Yes?"

"When can I leave?" He asked hopefully. Michael wanted to go back to the lake and await for Calum's return to Earth.

"I can't let you leave." Ashton stated with narrowed eyes.

Michael frowned slightly from this, "But...why?"

"Because I said so."

"But that's not a real answer?" Michael asked confused, furrowing his eyebrows in return.

Ashton had to stop himself from laughing from this. The angel that stood in front of him really was something else. He was the pure example of innocence and beauty put into one little angel.

"It's dangerous for you to be out there alone. You don't have anything to protect you from the dangers that lurk when Calum isn't here."

"So when it's 3 A.M. I can go with Calum?" Michael asked hopefully once again.

"I'll see..." Ashton hummed in thought. He hasn't met Calum, meaning that he didn't trust him to properly protect the sweet angel.

"But..." Michael hesitated as he felt his heart ache from the thought of being away from Calum, "I miss him."

Ashton narrowed his eyes at the other, viewing the obvious look of sadness across Michael's face. He didn't want to hurt Michael, but he also couldn't blindly hand him back over to a monster he knew nothing about.

Maybe he would talk to Luke about Calum. He didn't necessarily trust Luke either, but Ashton knew that Luke wanted Michael to be protected just as much as Ashton wanted him to be, for whatever reason it might be. If Luke trusted that Calum could properly do it then maybe Calum could be trusted with the job.

"And why do you miss him? He's a monster."

"He's nice." Michael answered it simply, like it was the only thing that mattered about Calum. Michael didn't see Calum as a monster, but instead he saw him as a quiet, kind individual. Michael didn't understand how Calum wasn't an angel. Michael just loved being in his care.

"'Nice.'" Ashton remarked with a scoff, "I've heard that Calum is the brutal as they come. He drowns people and tears them apart for the fun of it."

Michael's eyes widened at the sudden violence that was brought up by Ashton, noticing that it seemed like a completely normal, insensitive subject for the demon to talk about. It was like he was completely immune to it. That scared him even more. Ashton was demon full of evil and violence.

"He...He isn't like that." Michael shook his head before looking at the demon as he tried to prove his point, "I've heard stories about Luke too."

"Being?" Ashton asked.

"That he only wants to use me...That he wants to play with me for fun and for my blood."

Michael wished that it wasn't true and that Luke was as nice as he's perceived him to be. If Luke turned out to be like what Sierra made him out to be, Michael would be mentally destroyed.

"I don't know what he wants from you." Ashton answered honestly, "He might want you for entertainment. To watch you break and crumble before going in for what he really wants, for your energy and purity. Or he might have some other strange reason why he's searching for you."

"Why were you searching for me?" Michael asked confused.

"Simply to create havoc." Ashton smirked at the mention of doing what he enjoyed the most, "Luke was desperate to find you and I noticed. So I promised that I'd find you first and take you from him."

"A-Are you?" Michael nervously asked as he nervously fiddled his hands amongst each other, glancing from his hands to Ashton once in a while.

"Am I what?" He saw the angel become nervous.

"Are you going to take me away from Luke?" He softly asked, scared for the answer. Ashton had told him that he changed his mind and wasn't going to take his blood like he had planned to do, but he didn't know what his real plan for him was now.

"I'll see how this all unfolds. And then I'll make up my mind." Ashton stated, uncaring that Michael's afterlife was in his hands now. Ashton was a control freak. He craved dominance and control, and that's what he fed upon as he killed and haunted people for the fun of it.

He doesn't make demonic deals that tie humans' souls to Hell by providing the human with a wish or with a promise. Instead he terrorizes them until they can't take the pain anymore, until they completely and utterly break from the mental and physical games that Ashton forces onto them.

He makes them beg to make him stop hurting them, to make the mind games stop. And the only way he truly stops is by them accepting the terms of becoming a cursed demon after their humane deaths arrive. It's either that or them taking their own lives away to escape from his abuse. Either way, Ashton thrives on ruining people and on ruining both their human lives and their afterlives.

Ruining angels was one of his favorites. Watching an angel beg him for mercy, turning against God and turning for The Devil instead was a fascinating process for Ashton to watch undergo.

He loved forcing angels into demons. It was a terribly evil thing to force onto the pure, watching as he brings out their darkest sides and forces them to act out on it. Watching the purity fade to dust in an angel's soul as they become empty with pure darkness was too fun for Ashton.

But he couldn't decide if he wanted to watch Michael suffer and to force him into a demon. He's never believed in pure innocence and purity, but Michael was changing his mind on the matter.

Ashton couldn't see or sense any darkness within Michael, and that intrigued him like no other.

—•••—

Another little chapter with Mashton. Whatchu' think about the angel and demon? Their dynamic together so far? ✨👀

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚