3 - Slightly Psychotic Protector

☻♡

☻♡

3 - Slightly Psychotic Protector

The day had went by fast luckily for Luke because soon it was 3 A.M. yet again. He could sense the gates opening and he didn't waste any time before he moved his body mentally through the gate and down onto Earth in the exact spot that he wanted to be.

He wanted to go see the angel and see what it is that he's been up to during the day, but he had a task to do for the angel's safety.

Looking out onto a lake, he started looking for any sign of the certain monster he was looking for. He had to stay alert because any slip up meant that he was going to be the victim of the night.

He must of gotten here first, since he didn't sense any evil as he stood at the bank of the water, peering at the empty surrounding. But only a minute later the sense of pure evil and sadism overcame his chest.

Turning around, he smirked as he saw a quite attractive monster standing right in front of him.

"Calum, I've been looking for you." He mentioned.

"And who are you?" The other monster asked violently with an obvious glare, making it very clear to Luke that he wasn't welcomed at his lake.

"I'm Luke." He smirked once again, "And I'm here to make a proposition with you."

"Or..." Calum growled, making Luke's eyes widen in shock, "I can repeatedly drown you over and over again for an hour."

Luke chuckled out both darkly and nervously, "Why don't you listen to me first?"

Calum remained silent, only providing Luke with a glare. Luke took that as his cue to explain his proposition.

"I'm sure that you've heard of the angel running around. I met him yesterday and let me say that he is a very pretty, innocent thing. He's lost and desperate for safety. You can provide that for him."

"Now why would I care about protecting some angel?" Calum asked angrily. Luke was wasting his time. He should be off shedding blood by now.

"Because if you keep the angel here and protect him for the hour I'll talk him into letting you drink his blood." Luke gleamed, knowing that this had to work.

Angel blood was powerful and it wasn't something to take granted for. It was a source of absolute power and energy, and it gave those who drank it an enormous rush. It was at the top of the chain for wanted substances within the evil community. That's why it was so dangerous for angels to be out here. Demons and monsters alike hunted them down for their blood, and many would risk everything just for a taste.

Calum remained silent from this, proving to Luke that his plan was going to work.

"So what do you say, Calum? Agree to my proposition and keep my little angel safe from the evils of the night?"