13 - Castaway

☻♡

☻♡

13 - Castaway

With a loud giggle, Michael couldn't stop laughing when Luke kept running towards the lake with Michael on his back.

"Luke!" He yelled out in disbelief when the monster threw them into the water. All while never letting go of the angel of course.

They both came up to the surface, immediately looking at each other with their laughs. Luke held the other against his chest this time, letting the angel wrap his legs around his waist to keep him up above the water.

"We're wet now." Michael pouted.

"No frowns, baby. Now I have to kiss it away."

From that, Luke leaned in and kissed Michael's lips gently. Michael accepted the kiss, being used to Luke's constant need of physical affection to make up for verbal affection.

It's already been a week of being in Purgatory and going to the lake at 3 A.M., but they've all learned more and more about each other as the days passed by.

"I...I need to tell you something." Michael said when he pulled away from the kiss to look at the monster, "About why I was casted away from Heaven."

"Of course, angel." Luke said, "You can tell me anything."

"I need to tell Calum and Ashton too."

"Let's go back to shore then."

Luke carried them out of the water, letting Michael walk by his side when they went to where Calum and Ashton were sitting on rocks.

Calum raised his hand, suddenly holding two blankets that he tossed at the angel and monster.

"You're both insane. It's freezing cold outside." Ashton commented at the wet pair.

Luke grinned when he pulled Michael into his lap, draping both the blankets over them, "Calm down, demon. It's not like we'll die."

"There's something that I need to tell you." Michael cut in before Luke and Ashton could start playfully arguing, making silently Ashton nod for him to continue.

"It's...It's not anything good." Michael said worriedly, looking down at his lap when he felt the fear of being honest erupt throughout his chest.

"Like the three of us are anything good, angel. You can tell us." Calum comforted the other, making Michael take in a deep breathe when he realized that this was when he was going to be completely honest with them.

"Ashton and Luke said that I should be honest to you about why I'm a castaway angel."

"You don't have to tell us." Ashton clarified, "Luke and I were only being stupid."

"One of us was." Luke sent a stuck out tongue to the demon. Ashton ignored it with a roll to his eyes.

"You were right. If you're going to protect me then you need to know why I'm not allowed into Heaven anymore."