8 - Prey to Predators

☻♡

☻♡

8 - Prey to Predators

After days and days of looking for Michael, Luke was raging in impatience and he didn't know what to do. Ashton had started following him around for a few days after he had met him, strangely playing as a positive distraction away from completely and utter desperation as he looked for Michael.

But Ashton randomly stopped showing up, leaving him alone to look for Michael again. And Luke was surely going insane.

Growling dangerously out into the night, he snapped his fingers and appeared in front a lake, eyes immediately snapping onto Calum.

Calum seemed worried with his frantic looking around the lake, but Luke didn't care. All he cared about was that he couldn't find Michael, and he didn't know what to do.

"I can't find Michael." Luke said, stepping up to face the frantic Calum. Calum snapped his head up as he looked at Luke in surprise.

"I can't find him either."

"What do you mean?" Luke's eyes narrowed at Calum.

"When I come down he's always here waiting for me. He hasn't been here for three days now."

"Michael has been here the whole damn time and you didn't tell me?" Luke growled out, eyes darkening as anger invaded his body.

Calum narrowed his eyes at this, "That was the deal. Was it not?"

"I've been looking for him to bring him here! I didn't know that you found him first."

"I didn't find him. He found me."

Luke silently became confused by this. How was Michael able to find Calum by himself? But he blew off the unimportant question to focus on a more important one instead.

"So why did you not come and tell me? You took my blood for the very purpose of being able to track me down."

"Because I didn't know that you cared." Calum answered honestly, "And I thought that you already knew that he was here and just didn't care about seeing him."

"So what do you mean you can't find him?" Luke asked Calum as he tried his best to ignore what he had just stated, "Isn't that your job?"

"Like I said..." Calum gritted his teeth as he worriedly thought about Michael's too long of a departure, "He shows up and I protect him. He hasn't been here in three days."

"We'll find him." Luke said confidently as he saw the worried look invading Calum's features, "Don't worry about it."

Calum looked into Luke's blue eyes, for some reason believing the blonde monster. With him saying that it was going to work out and that he didn't have to stress too much about it, he somehow calmed down just a little bit.