Kamado Tanjiro

"Muzan Kibutsuji! No matter where you go, I promise you won't escape me! You can run as far as you want! I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and my blade will be the last thing you see! I'll never forgive you for what you've done!"

"The bond between Nezuko and I, cannot be severed! Not by anyone!"

"To dispel the regrets of those killed, to stop any more victims from appearing, I will relentlessly wield my blade against the Demons, and that's a fact. But I will not trample on the pains of being a Demon. Nor on those who regret their actions. Because Demons were humans. Because they were humans like me."

"If you can't differentiate the good Demons from the bad ones, you should quit being a Hashira!!"

"Stop playing the victim after killing and eating all those people!! You have a sick mind. Absolutely unforgivable. Evil demon...!! I will cut your head off right here!!"

"Don't thoughtlessly trample your way into people's dream! I won't forgive you."

"The strong protect the weak. Then the weak get stronger, and help those weaker than themselves. That is the law of nature."

"Work at it. All I can do is work hard! That's the story of my life!"

"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living. No matter how devastating the blows might be."

"I can do it. I know I can do it. I'm the guy who gets it done, broken bones or not. No matter what, I can do it! I can fight!"

"Anyone who hurts my sister, Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it."

"Look straight ahead. Rouse yourself! Give it all you've got Tanjiro! Give it all you've got!"

'I'm sure Giyuu-san thinks his death would be a good thing. I know how that feels so much that it hurts. How you want someone precious to you to survive longer than you do. And if that person dies earlier, or dies protecting you, then it feels like your flesh is being gouged out.'

'I see now. So Sabito and Gyuu-san were in the same selection. If Sabito has survived, he'd be the same age as Gyuu-san. Wow amazing. He actually saved everyone in his selection. I couldn't do that. I was to busy trying to protect myself.'

'If Sabito was alive, he'd probably would've been an amazing swordsman.'

'But I just don't know what to say to Gyuu-san. No matter how ashamed or embarrassed you are, you have to stay alive. Giyu-san may not accept it, but he's a pillar now. No matter how much you dadmouth yourself, and no matter how much you remind yourself of bad days. I know nothing about Giyu-san, so I can't blame him for anything.'

"Giyu-san... isn't whatever Sabito entrusted to you keeping you two together?"

'I know. We should have a speed eating contest. Maybe if he wins, he'll feel better and start training again? Maybe. I mean I still don't have permission to train, so I can't partner up with him. Giyu-san's a shy guy, but we don't need to talk if we're eating. It's perfect!'

"If you're still hungry, how about you eat my share as well?"

"It's okay. She probably thinks the two of you... are people she knows from our old home."

"It's because Nezuko decided to treat you as humans... that she is willing to protect you. I... even though I hate the fact that Nezuko was given a suggestion to her behavior against her will... it seems that she still retains her own will, so I'm grateful for that..."

'They were coerced , lies to, and forced to do battle, all because of that supposed 12 demon moon title. And in the end she died because of Kibutsuji's curse. I couldn't save her... she disappeared without a trace after her death. Is this their deserved fate for them taking the lives of other people... Kibutsuji. That man... he is even able to kill the demons that admire him so much... He is... The real demon."

"We will continue down this path of ours together. We will not be parted. Never again."

"I can't forgive you for killing."

"I have never felt so cold toward a living being before. My stomach is churning with hatred. This is the first time and it's directed at you, Muzan Kibutsuji."

"I don't care if you're a Hashira or whatever! I won't let anyone hurt my sister!"

"None of them are like this. There are people that risk their lives for someone else. Because they are people that don't want others to go through... the same suffering and sadness that they did."

"I was extremely blessed to have been born. Please never forget to smile. When you cry, it makes me so sad, I'm never able to bear it. Never feel guilty about anything you do. Just remembering that we were alive is good enough. We fought together, and we smiled together. Like siblings, and like parent and child. Please hold your head high. I was extremely lucky to have met you, and it was a blessing. Your presence saved me, and it helped me cast aside all my loneliness. Living is a miracle in and of itself. Please live the best life you can possibly have. My beloved comrades."