Sebastian Michaelis

"I have asked you before... To refrain from uttering such vile... Drivel!"

"I had presumed you were only guilty of poor taste, but... A peeping tom as well, are you? Truly the lowest of the low."

"Heaven, was it? I am not fated to go there, I fear."

"If young master tells me to win... Then win I shall."

"Whittling away at one's own body and burning it's life away... Much like... A human being. A weak and shaky flame that is easily swayed by a mere tough gust of wind, and that which can be extinguished much too swiftly and effortlessly. However, those are the reason why... It is ever so beautiful."

"But of course. For it is my duty to light your way as you travel through the darkness. I shall serve as the guardian of your flame, such that it never goes out. After all, I am simply... One hell of a butler."

"Oh, quit acting so innocent... You've been begging for it this entire time, haven't you? My precocious little kitten..."

"Not at all. This body and soul... Everything, down to the last hair on this head, belongs to my master now. For obeying the master's orders so long as the covenant endures... That is a butlers aesthetic, his philosophy, if you will. If he tells me not to die, I will not die. If he tells me to die, I shall disappear."

"You give up your future, lose your dream, are stained with despair... yet at the same time, you shake off you past, fight reality, and never lose your nobility."

"Yes, my lord. I devote my entire being to you. Until the day... that lies become truth."

"Unlike demons, you’re base, you harbor a complicated malice, you lie… You struggle desperately, knocking down others in your way… You steal and are stolen from, you make endless excuses… And still you strive to get over the hill and far away. I suppose that’s why humans are so interesting."

"The hungrier one is, the more satisfying one's dinner."

"Humans cannot reject temptation. When they are plunged into the depths of despair, likened to hell, they will hold on to anything that may help them escape from the situation they are in, even if it's merely a spider's thread, no matter what sort of humans they are."

*About Ciel* "He turns his back towards the light without hesitation. That figure that charges into the abyss at a dignified pace. How beautiful and foolish."

"Hatred and sorrow are power; they are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength, and use that strength to move forward."

"He made three requests. That I protect him and never betray him until he obtains his revenge. That I obey his orders unconditionally. And that I would never lie... to him."

"Those round and innocent eyes that know no filth or foulness, those tails that lovingly swish as if they belong to nobility, those paws in the soft shade of warm light pink!"

"Yes...I am a demon. There's no way I could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What I understand is...only the taste of a human's soul."

"Forsake the future, sacrifice your dreams, while stained with deep despair, elude the past, fight the reality, and never relinquish your nobility. Just like that, Young Master. That is the soul I wish to consume."

"This is your way, right? Day into night, sugar into salt, dark blue into gold. Then I will turn the gold... into black."

"Cats are great. They don't talk about useless things. Or do them. Nothing is cuter. They are something that don't exist in my world. They have pets over there as well...but...it doesn't quite compare."

*to Ciel* "You're a child when it's convenient, huh."

"Well, aren't you a very young master. You have summoned me. This fact will not change for all eternity. What has been sacrificed will never be returned. Now... choose."

"I do not need a thousand souls, I only need one, which is my master's."

*about Finnian* "I have lived for a long time, but this is my first time meeting a space alien. What kind of counter-attack is that sparkly, smiley face expecting from me?"

If it is your wish, I will follow you anywhere, even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly above the bottomless pile of corpses. Beside you as you lie down softly, I will be, until I hear the words "Check Mate"!

"From the time... My master called me "Sebastian"... That word became my covenant and christened me anew. I have been "Sebastian" since that day. I vowed as much to the moon, you see?"

You truly are kind. Oh, but you are. Or would you rather... I address you as a "coward"?

"The king always uses his pawns to survive. Just like you used me, your knight, and the Madam, the queen. No matter how many corpses of his pawns pile up at the floor of his throne... The "game" is over if the king falls... He must always remain standing."

"The young master has an inordinate talent for games. Consequently, he seems to over confidently believe that he "cannot lose." But at times it will be necessary for him... To carry himself with humility while striving for hus goal... Otherwise, he will eventually trip up... As the place for which young master aims is not an easy one to reach."

"My master is now but a "child"... Yet he is also the "head of the family." An "adult" who will be firm with him... Is just what the young master needs."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know why but Sebastian made me fangirl so much(//ω//)

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I don't know why but Sebastian made me fangirl so much(//ω//)