Elizabeth "Liz" Thompson

"Excuse me for being smaller than my little sister! What right do you have to talk about symmetry, anyway? Three stripes on the left side of your hair and none on the right?! That doesn't look symmetrical to me!"

"Now, now, Kid. You can't forget that you're a grim reaper. Compared to that, what do three little lines matter?"

"Not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he? These little rich kids are always so gullible."

"We were born as weapons and we loved the power that came with it. Nothing could scare us. We walked around town like we owned the place, taking whatever we wanted whenever we wanted it. No one ever thought to ask what our lives were really like."

"Okay. In your defense, I suppose poorly arranged bombs are terrifying to you as a path full of monster would be to most normal people."

"Whoa! Hold on a sec. The Kishin is gonna wake back up if you give up this easily! You're a Reaper. If you can't do this, then who can?!"

"It's your turn, Patty. Just tell him in that special way that you have."

"A sound soul dwells within sound skin and sound cuticles.That doesn't sound right!"

"I can see through you,Your lying, you want to gobble up my hot body!"

"Hey, Kid. Let's forget about consistency for now. We can pass right on through, just don't look at them for too long."

"Now you're suddenly in a big rush to go? What's the point in hurrying, we're already three hours late."

points at Black Star* "What is that? Some kind of monkey? Yeah...it must be a monkey."

"The last time I let you do my eyebrows it took you a month."

"A sound soul dwells within sound skin and sound cuticles."