Shisui Uchiha

"I don't even know if there is such a thing as justice in the shinobi world. We fight believing in our own justice. But if the enemy is doing the same thing, who's right?"

"I mean I know I'm a lot stronger than him, but he just won't accept the truth."

"It's great to be a family. I can't help but feel that everytime I see those two. I won't allow the clan's schemes to destroy things like this... No matter what I have to resort to."

"But still, it's worth it to protect what I hold dear."

"Itachi is probably going to be mad at me for doing this without him. But this will keep you together as a family. That's what's most important. For that, I'll do anything..."

"Your the only friend I can trust. Protect the village, and the Uchiha name as well."

"That isn't the only thing that I need to give you. I'm going to give you a new power, too. The Mangekyo Sharingan. I'm not going to last long anyway. Take it as a gift... My dying wish."

"What's with that look of yours? Even like this, I can still see your face easily, you know. A worried expression just doesn't look good on you. You must always remain calm, my friend. That's what Itachi Uchiha is. I'm positive you can do this. So don't worry. It'll be fine."

"From now on... You may be forced to walk down a long, dark path. One that's filled with pain and suffering. I have to apologize... That I can't be with you through it all. Still, I hope you don't falter from your path. And keep moving forward as a Leaf ninja. I believe in you."

"That's why I'm able to ask you to carry my will..."

"Thank you... For everything."

"Well, Itachi... Now, the time has come. Make a new way for yourself with your own hands. You can do it... I know you can."

"See you, friend... I leave the rest... To you..."

"I heard you were a strange kid and you don't really talk to anyone. You really are stubborn, huh?"*to Itachi*

"I've been watching you train here everyday for a while now. Let's be friends."

"I guess you have always been pretty mouthy. I guess there's no one in your class who can take you on?"

"As long as we have you, the future of the Uchiha's is secure."