Kureno Sohma

"I alone am free. I can go anywhere, I can love anyone. But, but that's exactly why."

"I'm sorry... All I ever do is hurt people... Even so, that is the path I've chosen. I, on my own, decided on this path."

"I suddenly felt like my field of vision had been opened. Like there was no one inside me but 'me.' And there was nothing to drive me away. The sky was blue. When I thought I'd never be able to fly in that sky again, I was sad, and happy."

"I won't be seeing Arisa. Because from now on I will continue to be by Akito's side. Only twice... It was only twice that I had met Arisa and talked with her. It was a tiny... Trivial encounter. If it ends now, without my seeing her, it will be just a trivial memory and someday it will fade into nothing."

"... It was the first time after becoming human that I, myself, thought I liked someone...!"

"To think we'd meet again."

"I want to see her... I want to see her... I want to see her, but... It was only twice, but..."

"I have... No intention... Of seeing her."

"Right. But I'm not like that anymore. I won't transform. My curse... Has already..."

"It felt like... I'd finally become human. Finally."

"I don't... Really understand, but you laughed so happily, and it was very pleasant, so... I wanted to look at it forever."

"That I'd stay by Akito's side. If that's what it takes for that child to go on without crying, I will decieve the others, and I will keep living as if possessed by the bird. If that's what it takes for that child to not weep. That's... What I thought."

"I'll always be here, by your side. I swear. I swear it."

"I'm sorry. What I just said back there was thoughtless of me. I was really happy when I saw you again too, especially when you ran after me!"

"Akito you can't do this sort of thing. No matter who you are there are things you cannot do."