Ciel Phantomhive

"Humans lie without a second thought."

"From this day forth... You are my faithful dog."

"Regardless of how small the flame may be, it does not take much for it to be fanned into a great, roaring blaze. Do try your best not to burn yourself when you handle fire..."

"However far I fall as long as there's so much as a thread left I will use it to climb. I'll take hold of it. I refuse to give up while I'm still human I can do that much. But every person must decide on his own whether to grab it."

"Death is like being born, but backwards. It only hurts for a little while, then a new life begins. A life with no sorrow, no pain, a glorious new beginning. A beginning that will last an eternity."

"I prefer to have my nightmares with open eyes."

"We have no need for the past. All we need are the present and the future."

"To hate something that you used to love is such a painful feeling."

"Love means money these days."

"Don't cry; it's pathetic. Crying won't change anything. The world is never kind to anyone."

"Words are cheap. There's no guarantee she won't tell anyone. Humans lie without a second thought. Including me, of course."

"I have long forgotten how to laugh as if I were having fun."

"If we are to die one day, wouldn't it be better to have no regrets?"

"We mock their desperate wishes, and trample them like insects! Cowardly, base - we're more demonic than demons are! I'm just like them. I'm full of the same ugliness they were. This is how humans are. It's how we are, Sebastian!"

"You should keep your distance from me if you want to live. My place is in the shadows, yours in the light. We walk opposite paths, Aberline. It's best that you remember that."

"I'm afraid when something is truly lost, one can never get it back again."

"Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally, I don't want time to heal my wounds. You may think you've escaped the pain and forgotten it, but that's nothing more than stagnation. You can't move forward without the pain."

"Forget about revenge, and live on."

"I was born to end up alone."

"You can only disgrace the dead so much."

"So what? You're another person, so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for? Besides, I'm free to be with whoever I want. No one has the right to say anything about it."

"Let's go, you cat-obsessed moron."

 "I don't need your "fawning". It's disgusting."

"Make it hurt. Carve the pain of my life into my soul."

"No, I won't abandon hate. If I did, then nothing would be left of me."

"I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why... I order you... Do not betray me! And do mot leave my side! No matter what."

"When the game is over. Can you handle the pain?"

"Children have a great greed for games."

"No... No I don't want to... Maybe you never bore a grudge, but still that has nothing to do with me... Nothing, it will not change anything... I do love you... So much, and that's why it hurt so much to lose you. After that, hate was all that was left in my soul... I can't... If I let go of hate, then the person I have been since that day disappears with it... That's not me... IT'S NOT ME... I won't let go... I will never look back... I will not let go of my hatred."

"Parting with everyone doesn't make me feel any loneliness or sadness... But I do think these are pretty."

"I don't want to go. I'm scared of going outside... I'm scared..."

"I'm... Not worth protecting... Not someome like me. There are others, who... Much more than I..."

"Only two kinds of people exist in this world, those who steal and those who are stolen from."

If you stick to a "lie", it'll eventually become the "truth".

"Don't. I'm all right. I can stand on my own. I'm... Just... A bit tired..."

"White flowers... And plain clothes... Do not befit you. What suits you best... Is passionate red. The colour of Lycoris that blazes the earth... Aunt Ann. Good night... Madam Red."

"The one who decided to put that collar around this neck... Was I."

"The covenant between you and I... Holds that you will assist me until I "achieve my objectives"... And protect my life "until that day comes to pass." It would've been a breach of contract if I'd died there. It is a devils aesthetic to obey a covenant... You would have come to my rescue even if you perished in the process."

"Madam Red's eyes held doubt when she made her attemp on my life. I felt... That she... Would not be able... To kill me, her kin. If one wavers at any moment it may very well be at the cost of one's life. Just as in chess. She hesitated and lost sight of her next move. That is all. So I will not hesitate."

"Too bad for Aunt Francis... But I'm not very good at losing any kind of game."

'If I leave it to Sebastian there will be no doubt. The "pre" festivities? Don't make be stupid. The games have already begun!! The blue miracle? Don't make me laugh. I don't believe in miracles. That's why I'll snatch my victory by force!!'

"Children are not their parents tools!"