3 - Slightly Psychotic Protector

Start from the beginning

"Why would you care about keeping an angel safe?" Calum asked with narrowed eyes in curiosity. A monster "befriending" an angel was extremely out of the ordinary.

"Because..." Luke paused as he tried to explain why he wanted Michael in Calum's care. But he soon realized that he didn't have one. There was no reason for Luke helping Michael.

So he simply said with an evil smirk, "For entertainment. I want to see how long it'll take for you to kill him all over again. And then I'll help you drain out all of his blood."

"And that would be breaking our deal." Calum mentioned even more confused.

"I love a good rule breaker." Luke hummed as he looked Calum up and down. Luke hasn't met any new monsters lately, since he usually stuck to himself like most monsters do. And he certainty hasn't met one that looked as good as Calum did.

Calum noticed this certain look from Luke, making him scoff pitifully, "Where's this angel you speak of then?"

"That's a good question..." Luke hummed as he looked around the surroundings, wondering where it was that Michael could be. A part of him had hoped that Michael was going to somehow find out where Calum stayed, but that was unrealistic.

The only way that he found out where Calum resided was because he asked Sierra. She's been around the longest out of almost every monster that Luke has met, hence her knowing where most monsters preferred to reside. He was lucky that she knew where Calum was.

"I don't sense any purity. He must be completely away from here." Calum mentioned.

"I'll find him." Luke nodded determinedly, "And I'll bring him to you."

"I never said that I was accepting the proposition."

"Well will you? Please?" Luke smirked as he fluttered his eyelashes at Calum.

"How cute." Calum scoffed as he suddenly stepped right in front of Luke, pulling out a knife that Luke didn't have any time to process.

Quickly, Calum sliced Luke's left wrist, making Luke hiss at the unexpected pain.

"What the hell?" He growled as he glared at Calum. But Calum simply ignored him and dug his finger brutally into the cut, covering it with Luke's blood as he pushed his finger into the flesh.

Bringing up this finger into his own mouth, Calum tasted Luke's blood with a small hum and eventually nodded in assurance.

"I'll accept the proposition. Now that I have your blood I can track you down, Luke. So don't even think about pulling any kind of ruckus. I'll protect your angel, but only him. Don't start bringing anyone else around here, this isn't some charity lake. Anyone else will be tortured and killed. Understood?"

"Perfectly understood." Luke smirked as he realized that his plan had worked with only the dripping of his blood as a small repercussion. Who could turn down angel's blood? Especially when there was a constant source of it being offered.

"When should I expect him here?"

"As soon as I find him."

"Better make it fast then." Calum quirked an eyebrow in dangerous thought, "Or he's going to be taken."

"Like I'm not aware of that." Luke rolled his eyes, but on the inside he was worried about the angel.

Michael could already be hurt for what he knew, and Luke wouldn't even know.

But Luke pushed away the feeling and focused back on Calum, "You're not as bad as I've heard you are."

"Meaning?" Calum asked with a sharp glare.

"Meaning..." Luke smirked teasingly, "That you're cut out to be this mean, killing machine monster. To me, you're just a slightly psychotic protector."

"You don't know me at all." Calum warned, "One slip up from you and you'll be begging me to stop from what I'll be doing to you."

"Hot." Luke winked.

Calum chuckled wholeheartedly, making Luke confused from the sudden change of nature from the other monster. Especially as Calum stepped forwards and leaned into Luke's ear to speak.

"I don't think you're going to find me drowning you in the lake full of your own blood that 'hot' as you liked to put it." He hummed into Luke's ear, suddenly swinging his knife held arm back and forwards, penetrating into the dead flesh of Luke's stomach.

Luke instantly groaned from the pain, holding onto the knife that was now inside his flesh, gushing dark red—almost black—blood from his stomach.

"You asshole." Luke growled as he naturally felt his body lean into Calum's from the sharp pain he was feeling, especially as the other monster pulled the weapon out and threw it hastily on the ground.

"Was that hot?" Calum scoffed, pushing the blonde back and away from him as blood started getting onto his own tight, black shirt.

Luke looked from his bleeding stomach back at Calum, sending him a flirtatious wink even though he was still in a brink of pain.

"Surprisingly..." He smirked when he saw Calum's glare only get wider, "That was extremely hot."

—•••—

What do you think about Calum ? 😳

What about Cake ? 😼

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚