twelve

the piggies drove by the house announcing that the block would be on lockdown.

"i said, i can't believe we're stuck in the house with oscar!"

jasmine quickly shushed the boy as oscar broke his stare off with ruby to shoot him a glare.

"oscar please let him go." she begged her heart racing.

"this is what we're doing now being a little puta behind my back." immediately regretting the word that flew out of his mouth when he saw the broken look on her face.

Ruby, Jamal, and Jasmine let out a shared gasp, surprised at his outburst. "Hey, don't talk to her like that." ruby spoke up the fear leaving his body as anger took over instead.

oscar and ruby continued their stare off, the both of them glaring intensely before he finally let him go. he couldn't help but feel disgusted with himself no matter how mad valeria has made him he never called her out of her name.

valeria quickly got up and went into her boyfriend's room where she let the tears flow, ruby got up and immediately went after her shutting the door behind them.

"he didn't mean it bebe." ruby said softly, rubbing her back as she sobbed into his pillow.

valeria tuned him out nothing he could say could make her feel better, she felt like complete and utter shit. as if ruby could read her mind he got into the bed with her and wrapped his arms around her. she turned over and hid her face in his neck absorbing his body heat as her tears fell onto him. ruby didn't know what to say, so he just did what he usually did best and held her.

¥

the sun soon went down and valeria had calmed down. ruby didn't stop rubbing her back and whispering sweet nothings into her ear until he was sure she was okay.

at the sound of a knock, ruby sat up to see jamal. "hey, we're about to play a game. do you guys want to join?" he asked.

valeria thought it over before nodding her head. the couple getting up to meet the rest of the group at the table.

valeria sat between jamal and ruby with jasmine, monse and olivia on the other side of the table.

"so what are we playing?"

olivia perked up, "smash, marry kill."

"I'm a gentleman, i make love. i don't smash." ruby sent a wink valeria's way as he spoke.

looking away from him, val tucked her hair behind her ear with a giddy smile.

"maybe we should ixnay the urdermay. we don't wanna poke the bear in the bathroom." ruby kicked jamal's leg under the table shooting him a look.

jamal grimaced in pain rubbing his leg as it started to throb.

"guys, it's okay. really, let's just start." val gave a nod in approval as everyone started to play a couple of rounds.