seven

"They're always leaving me out of stuff lately and I don't think I did anything wrong. Do you think I could have done something wrong?" Oscar rubbed his forehead as he was forced to listen to his little sister rant.

"Yo! I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that your giving me a headache right now."

Valeria frowned before kicking his leg. "Ay! Don't be mean to me dude...Do you wanna get me a dog?" She asked.

"What? No I ain't getting you shit. You won't even take care of it."

"Yes I will. I promise. Please, it'll cheer me up." Oscar deeply inhaled, "No means no. What are you not getting about that?"

"I want a dog."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Valeria narrowed her eyes as the two siblings glared at eachother. "...yes."

liked by therubymartinez, itscesardiaz, and 258 morevaleriardiaz welcome to the family, chico

valeriardiaz welcome to the family, chico.
view 50 comments

itscesardiaz you look like a banana wearing all that yellow.
valeriardiaz buy at least one pair of ankle socks then come talk to me.

therubymartinez I can't believe your really all mine 😍🤤
valeriardiaz treat me right 💕

monsefine I can't tell who's cuter.
valeriardiaz me obvi.

•••

For the rest of that day, Valeria made sure everything was comfortable for her new dog, Chico. She watched with a smile as he explored her room while she got ready for bed.

Going under the covers, Valeria reached over to unplug her phone from the cord. Going to her contacts she clicked on Ruby's name, she smiled when he answered after two rings.

"He-"

"I can't sleep." Valeria raised an eyebrow at the the shakiness in his voice, "why not?"

"... too much on my mind I guess. Oh and my cousin moved in. Well, I guess I wouldn't say cousin kinda like, "what's up, cuz?" You know, like fam, but not fam." Shaking her head, Valeria laughed lightly. "Yeah. I get what you mean."

"But anyways I had to give up my room, again. It's reverse sexism and it's bullshit."

"Why do you need your own room so badly anyways?"

"To make some mayonnaise." Ruby nodded his head with a smirk.

Valeria scoffed in disgust, "your disgusting."

"Yeah, but I know you like it." He shrugged his shoulders. "If it helps I think about you when I do it."

Valeria pursed her lips as she fought a smile. "Shut up, I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight princesa. I love you." Luisa and Luis laughed to each other as they peeked their heads out to look down at their older brother starting to tease him. They stuck their tongues out and mocked him. Ruby rolled his eyes at their antics.

"I love you too."