five

"Did this bitch really take off his leg so they could fuck?" val mumbled to herself staring at her laptop screen. she was watching the fault in our stars for the 2nd time this week.

She clutched her pillow to her chest as she repeated Agustus' eulogy.

After the movie ended, the girl looked up at her ceiling and randomly pressed the buttons on her LED light remote.

she slowly sat up and got up from her bed, taking a seat in front of her vanity mirror she wiped the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Why the hell am I still crying?" she tapped her finger against her chin. her fingers twitched as she started to have a mental conversation with herself.

"I'm just gonna dye my hair pink." She said before getting up slipping on her slippers then walking out her bedroom door.

Valeria moved the foil out from her face looking in the mirror she pursed her lips and threw up a peace sign.

she turned on the sink and bent over, placed her head under the running water.

unwrapping the foil from her hair she rinsed out the bleach.

"Ow! That's hot why is it hot?" Mentally face palming herself she soon realized she was pushing the handle of the sink to the hot side.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," she mumbled.

Oscar rubbed his eyes opening the door to the bathroom to see his little sister yelling at what appeared to be herself.

"crazy." He mumbled shaking his head and walking back to his bedroom.

"Do you like it?" Valeria asked her boyfriend as he cupped her face in his hands

"Princesa I love it you look like that one girl from the cartoon about the monster girls."

"Draculara?" She asked laughing.

Ruby nodded his head as he played with the two strands of her newly dyed her. "Yeah that's her, she was a vampire right?" Valeria simply nodded her head in response staring at him in awe. She already knew that she was madly and deeply in love with Ruby Martinez.

The crew minus Val, glanced at each other in disappoint as Cesar slapped Jamal's shoulder on his way out of Ruby's room. "So, that was the best both of you could do? If you'd given me the right binder the first time, then I probably would've handled the conversation a little better." Monse stated though the two boys on each side of her barely heard as they rambled on how their meeting to save Cesar could have gone way better.

"Wait!" Jamal shouted catching their attention which put a pause on their rants. "Why isn't Val here?" he asked looking at ruby who looked away from his gaze.

Jamal gasped loudly, covering his mouth. "You still haven't told her yet? Everyone decided that you would be the one to break the news to her."

Ruby sighed rubbing his temples. "Do you know how hard that is. I tried okay I just couldn't, just give me some more time okay I'll tell her."

"You better."