three

Valeria applied another layer of lipgloss to her lips, smiling to herself in the mirror

"Im so cute bruh I swear." she muttered to herself fluffing out her hair one last time.

"Oscar I'm leaving." She announced causing him to turn his head and shake his head disapprovingly.

"Don't you got a longer skirt?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"yeah, but it doesn't go with the shirt."

"...Okay just be safe, alright." Valeria nodded her head moving her fingers in a come here motion so he can bend down, she quickly kissed his cheek before heading out the front door.

Walking into the Martinez's family home Valeria greeted everyone before entering Ruby's room.

"Hey! When did you get back?" Valeria asked in surprise as she hugged Monse before pulling away to examine her.

"holy shit! When did you get those? they're amazing."

Monse smiled shyly before lifting the girl's head up away from her breasts. The two girls sharing a laugh, "I really missed you."

Monse smiled, pinching the short girls cheek. "yeah, you too short stack."

Valeria walked to ruby bringing him down by his neck to kiss him.

"About time I was waiting." He whined which made her smile and everybody else in the room to look at the pair in shock.

"What the hell?"

"Did- What? I'm so confused."

Ruby snapped his fingers in sudden remembrance "oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys. Val and I are dating now."

"Yeah, we totally forgot to tell you guys, isn't that funny?" She asked with a laugh.

Jamal placed his hand over his heart staring at the pair in disbelief.

"No! It's not funny in fact it's the opposite of funny. It's painful, I am physically and emotionally in pain from being left out." Jamal fanned his face like he was about to cry.

"When and how did this even happen anyway?"

"Well it happened last week and it's a really cute story so you see..." Valeria tilted her head looking up at the ceiling. Monse and Jamal looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Why did she stop talking?"