six

Oscar had to do a double take when he saw Valeria's outfit

Oscar had to do a double take when he saw Valeria's outfit. "There's no way in hell you going to school like that."

"Why not?" she asked rolling her eyes and tapping her pink, acrylic nails against her phone screen. "You always have something to say I swear."

Cesar shook his head, "she isn't going to listen to you."

The two siblings broke their stareoff to look at Cesar. "Shut up," they say in unison.

Adjusting his backpack strap, he stifled a laugh bringing his hand up to his face to scratch his eyebrow. "Yep, I'm gonna go wait in the car. you guys can solve this amongst yourselves."

"Why do you always gotta attack me." She asked lifting her hands up as she spoke.

"Ain't nobody attacking you."

"Stop yelling at me!"

valeria walked down the halls of the school with Jasmine by her side, since she couldn't find any of her main friends she decided that her side friend will have to do. "Maybe they all smashin in the janitors closet or something," she suggested with a flirty smile and a wink.

"What's wrong with you? That is definitely not what's happening right now, and the fact that you even came up with that makes me think you've thought about that happening before."

"Maybe once...or twice. But, that's besides the point you need to get to the bottom of this. They're obviously hiding something from you and you need to figure out what it is Chica."

Valeria nodded her head getting hyped up. "You know what Jasmine you're absolutely right, thanks." Jasmine smiled brightly lifting her hand for a high five, she was rejected as Valeria walked away.

"Okay! I'll just see you later then." She called out, her smile fading slightly as she watched her leave.

Valeria looked up waiting for the volleyball to come to her before jumping up and striking it.