"It can be anyone, Tae. Don't overthink it."

Jin spoke, sighing and raising from the couch. Namjoon, however, sensed that Taehyung's curiosity was important and, holding Jin by the wrist, he forced his friend to sit down, again.

"What is it Tae?"

"It was a couple that broke into their territory. They were able to kill one of their most experienced wolves. But... what's really interesting in all of this was that... one of the wolves had a scar on the cheek. Like Jungkook..."

Taehyung stopped talking, taking this time to sort his thoughts out. Namjoon and Jin were doing the same, yet, with a feeling of fear growing in their hearts.

"But here's what really got me thinking... " Taehyung started by saying, leaning his body forward to look at the two Alphas in the eyes. "This Alpha has a scar on his cheek as well and when the scout mentioned that the other wolf had one, he went ballistic. According to Minki, he ripped the guy's head from his body, immediately." Taehyung looked at the two Alphas that nothing said. "Listen, when we went to see Daejung and Kkyu, the first thing that Jungkook asked was if there had been a wolf with a scar on his cheek in the group that had attacked them. What if it's him? And if it is him, then he knows Jungkook is around. He will hunt him down Namjoon and you know it"

"It can just be a coincidence. Many people have scars. Minki could be mistaken. So much can be an answer to it Taehyung. We shouldn't rush into anything"

The words came rushing out of Jin's mouth, a slight tone of panic evident in his voice. Taehyung didn't notice it but Namjoon did. Taehyung sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"So, we are just going to stay here and hope Minki is wrong? Jungkook can be in danger!"

"Please ask your scout to tell Minki to send us daily reports from now on" Namjoon said, somewhat slightly relieving Taehyung's worry. "And like Jin hyung said, don't stress too much about it. This is Jungkook that we are talking about, he will know what to do."

"Plus, Hani is with him. He won't take any risks"

That seemed to clear Taehyung's head a little. He nodded his head and got up from the couch. Sharing a small "goodbye", Taehyung left, saying that he needed to check up on Jimin. The omega hadn't been feeling well ever since what had happened with Hani and Jungkook. As soon as he heard the door closing, Namjoon stood up abruptly from the couch.

"Hyung, we need to do something"

"Namjoon, we don't even know where that scar came from! Jungkook didn't tell us. "

"You're a doctor, you know exactly how a scar like that happens!"

"Okay! Fine!" Jin said, he too raising his tone. "Let's assume that you are right, Namjoon. That he got the scar on that day, that somehow this guy, who has a similar scar to him is that ONE wolf Jungkook utterly despises. Let's assume that they both know of each other's existence and that they are in an arm's reach of each other. And that now, that they both killed members of each other's packs, that they will carry on with their revenge. Let's say that he sends his whole pack after Jungkook and Hani, what do we do?"

Jin's outburst had silenced Namjoon. Hearing him say that, really opened Namjoon's eyes at how ridiculous and unbelievable it was for something to happen like that. Deep down, he believed that Jungkook had been running after a past that had died, vanished in time. Now, all of the sudden, that same past is running after him? How everything seemed to be perfectly planned and detailed, as if, even the universe had connected those two wolves, so, so hardly, that they could never escape from each other?