𝖎𝖎𝖎 | 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔲𝔢: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔢

A/N: The picture up there is what the house is supposed to look like. Also, updates will hopefully come sooner now that I'm settled in for school. I also apologize for any grammatical errors, it's 2 AM in New York. But anyway enjoy!

~~

"Is everybody here?" Andrew shut the meeting room door. "Great. Let's begin."

"Five o'clock, Drew. You couldn't at least wait until the sun came up?" Zaire groaned, rubbing his eyes with the heels of his palms.

"Zaire, I'm not doing this with you," Andrew said, his patience wavering as he stifled a yawn. "I'm as tired as you are, so please let me go over what we have, and we'll all be in our beds in the next hour."

"So, tour revenue," Andrew said as he tossed four envelopes on the table. "Each of you receives $75,000. I won't tell you what to do with it but don't be a moron. Next on the agenda is studio time. Calvin reached out to us as he said he would. He's meeting us tomorrow."

"Will I assist him in the production or just sing for this song?" Nathan inquired.

"It would be fantastic if you could help him. You can help him get a sense of your guys' style and music preferences because you produced and co-produced the majority of the songs on the e.p. You can bring a track you've already begun and continue working on it with him, but either option is fine."

"Okay, the YouTube videos are incredible. You get around 500,000 views per video, which is great because people learn about you and listen to your music. What Beth and I talked about was a series that—"

"We're getting a YouTube original series?" Kian asked.

Andrew deeply exhaled and dropped his head back. "No," he replied, causing Kian to shrink back into his chair. "I talked to Cody and Noel, and it gave me an idea. They have the 'That's Cringe' series that brought them a lot of attention. We want you to create something like that, which will become something you guys are known for other than the music."

"Jordan and I will brainstorm with you and start filming the best idea in two weeks," Beth added.

"So now to the nitty-gritty, new music. None of you have managed to leak any music, so give yourselves a round of applause for that," Andrew clapped and slowed to a stop when everyone else simply looked at him. "Tough crowd." He mumbled.

Zaire snorted and then broke into full-on laughter. "I'm so sorry. That was hilarious."

"Are you done?" Andrew said once Zaire stopped laughing. "As you know, the ep sold fifty thousand first week, ten thousand more than the label predicted. Because of the additional success with Hot Girl Bummer and Haunt You, the label thinks you are ready for an album."

"So soon?" Javier asked.

"Mr. Kallman believes in your ability. You did the numbers, so he's taking a chance. Normally, you'd get two EPs before the big album, but you've demonstrated your ability to draw attention. I saw the Instagram Live you guys did the other day. The song was good. Send it to Corey so he can patch it up."

"Our team anticipates that the album will be released in September or October, giving it a month or two for promotion before the headlining tour begins in February."

Nathan nodded and spun around in his chair. "Are we going international this time?"

"According to demographics, Europe accounts for 30% of your fan base. The remaining forty percent is in North America, twenty-five percent in Australia, and five percent in South America. We're considering visiting all four continents and attending a few festivals in between."

"I know you already have a lot of unreleased songs, but we also need to keep in mind that we can't just throw random songs together and call it an album, so—