𝖎𝖎 | 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔴𝔬

"Yo, this shit is so tight." Nathan widely smiles at the outcome of his new beat.

Zaire took out his phone and immediately went to Snapchat. "Y'all already know what the fuck going on!" Zaire yelled. "Kian, what are we doing?"

"We making bangers!" Kian popped up behind him doing the 'Milly rock' before he rushed off.

"Yessir." Zaire spun around the garage/studio. "New music on the way."

Nathan's head bopped and jumped up when he thought of an idea. "Yo Zaire, come here real quick. Flick your lighter in the mic after my verse."

Zaire looked at him dumbfounded but kept what he was told in mind.

"Watch me get this verse in one take," Kian said.

"How much you wanna bet your voice cracks?" Nathan joked.

"If it does, I'll buy you the zebra yeezys." Kian challenged him.

"Aight," Nathan smirked as he shook Kian's hand and put on the headset.

"Take my hand. I'll let you take all my time. I let you take all my pride. I let you read 'tween these lines. Just take one second, babe, to realize that I just might change your life. When I..." He proudly smirked when he heard the beat stop. "Give me my yeezys bitch."

"Ugh," Nathan groaned and pulled out five hundred dollars. "I really thought you'd mess up."

"I got the perfect outfit for these."

Javier cleared his throat and gave a thumbs up to Nathan, who played the track.

"The way you get low, feelin' it in my chest. Baby, I need medication, thinkin' that you the best, girl it's true, whoa. And the more I think about it. I want it more, babe. Never been so in love with nobody else before, babe. Thinkin' of all the right things to say to you."

"Lets. Get. Wild." His voice dropped an octave.

"C'mon baby, let me rock wit' you." Zaire sang softly, waiting for Nathan to add the other vocals. "Hold up. I can't hear myself."

"That is hard." Nathan smiled at the outcome, completely ignoring Zaire's complaint.

"Can't hear myself," he continued to say.

"Yo, this shit is hard." Nathan bopped his head to the music.

"Still can't hear myself."

"Oh sorry," Nathan chuckled and connected the headset. "You're on in five... four... three... two..."

"Come on baby, let me rock wit' you. Come on baby, let me rock wit' you. Girl, you know I know a thing or two. Come on baby, let me, whoa-oh. Come on baby, let me rock wit' you. Come on baby, let me rock wit' you. Girl, you know I know a thing or two. Come on baby, let me, Woah-oh."

Nathan lowered the stand down with a headshake. "Y'all put the mic up purposely," he glared at his bandmates. "Fuck you guys."

"Dude is a midget, bro." Zaire cackled. "What are you four-foot-nine?"

"Suck my dick," Nathan insulted, "I'd fuck your girlfriend."

"What girlfriend does he have?" Kian commented.

"Ooh!" Kian and Nathan pointed at him, causing Zaire to roll his eyes and flip them off.

"Alright, let's go. One-take-Jake."

"I got one, two, three, four reasons you should rock with me, babe. I'll get you wined and dinin', summertime, it's all about you, babe. Take you to my place, to my new estate. Pour you up a drink, baby, what you think? Like golf, all green, we can medicate, like. Hold up," Zaire flicked the lighter.