𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎 | 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"Youngblood! Say you want me, say you want me out of your life, and I'm just a dead man walking tonight!" Zaire followed after 5 Seconds of Summer. "But you need it. Yeah, you need it all of the time!"

"Ooh ooh ooh." Nathan followed up.

"Jesus Christ," Ashton mumbled. "Who invited these kids on tour?"

"Remember when we used to be as annoying as they were?" Michael said. "It came back to haunt us."

Nathan glanced over at Javier, Kian, and Madison as they were tiptoeing down the hall with water guns.

"We were young and annoying. Now look at us. Old and pissed off." Luke laughed.

"Luke, you are only three years older than them." Calum chuckled.

Michael squinted his eyes as he watched Nathan and Zaire. "What are you guys looking at?" He leaned his head out and winced when he got sprayed in the eyes with the water gun. "Oh my god!"

Nathan and Zaire took the water guns tucked in their waistband and sprayed the four Australians.

Out of instinct, Ashton closed the door to the dressing room. "Fuck off!"

They all bolted off towards the meet-and-greet area, still giggling like children.

"Hola!" Zaire exclaimed as he climbed onto the stool.

"Alright, we have three ground rules. Raise your hand if you want to say something, try not to talk over each other because the room will get really loud if you do, and please be respectful to everyone in this room." Nathan said. "Now that we've got that settled. Do your worst."

"Hi Madison!" A faint yell bounced through the room.

"Hi!" Madison said.

"Get her out of here." Nathan playfully side-eyed Madison. "Madison's only here to promote her music. She doesn't give a damn about us."

"Didn't I dedicate two days of my life to star in the 'Morning' music video?" Madison retorted. "Then I helped you write 'Caught in the Fire.'"

Nathan blocked her off by shoving a hand in her face. "Madison is a clout chaser."

A petty smirk overtook Madison's face. "13 million followers on Instagram," she whispered into the mic and laughed as she saw Nathan's grin gradually become straight. "How many followers do you have, Nathan?"

"Anyway," He cleared his throat before facing the audience. "You see how she preaches about how she doesn't care about how much clout she has, but she just humble bragged about how many Instagram followers she has."

"I had to flex on you a little," Madison teased. "You're getting too cocky. Someone has to crush your ego."

"Ha ha ha!" He sarcastically laughed. "What's your question, sweetie?"

"Who is your favorite member of 5sos?"

"Calum. He has a perfect mixture of weird and mysterious. He can also be funny when he wants to." Nathan answered. "Cool guy."

"Green shirt in the back,"

"Okay, first off, I love you." The girl started.

"I love you more," Javier responded, resulting in a crowd of awes.

"What is the funniest fan encounter you've had so far?"

"Usually, for the meet and greet, it can get super weird. It's never the fans. It's always the parent of the fans. Sometimes the parents are way more excited than the kid." Javier said while laughing with the crowd. "It's always amusing when the parent walks in first, and then they hug me before the kid."