𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎 | 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔲𝔢: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔡𝔲𝔢

AN: Hola, hiya BabyDouchebag here, there will be yet another name change. I promise this is the last one. Dion's name is switched to Devin Davenport. Sorry for any confusion this might cause. Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading 😊

April 8th, 2020

9:09 A.M

Andrew's Mansion, Toronto, Canada

"But I've been the hardest to love! You're tryna let me go, yeah. And I can see it, I can see it! I've been the hardest to love! It's hard to let me go, yeah. And I can feel it, I can feel it!" Zaire belted.

"Alright, settle down," Andrew said with a chuckle. "We have eight songs fully mixed and mastered. We're ahead of the deadline, which is good, but we need to continue the story. We need at least four singles to create the intended storyline. Right now, our first single is Over Now."

"But Over Now is not going on the album," Kian said.

"Right, but it will set the tone for the album, the new era, and introduce Nathan's character. So-" Andrew's watch blared obnoxiously on his wrist before he tapped his Air Pod. "The crew is here? Do they all have negative tests? Cool, bring them in."

Just as he finished his sentence, five cameramen, a boom operator, and a man in a suit entered the recording studio.

"Wow, I'm being replaced." Jordan joked.

"What the hell?" Javier mumbled.

Andrew simply winked. "I'll explain later. The music video for Over Now is already finished. You'll have a virtual performance on Jimmy Fallon on May 12th. Rehearsals start on April 28th. Because the storyline revolves around Nathan's character, he will be the only one who has to prep for music videos."

"Yes!" Javier, Zaire, and Kian cheered.

"I thought you would be bummed about that," Andrew said.

"What do you mean? Music videos are so stressful. The call times are always super early, it takes hours to shoot one scene, and the sets are always cold. I'd let Nathan do all the work if it means I get free time." Kian explained.

"Oh, I forgot about that," Nathan groaned. "Is it too late for me to back out of this idea?"

"Yes, production has already started," Beth answered.

"Aww man," He sulked.

"I know you're confused about the camera. A company reached out to us to make a documentary."

"Which one? YouTube? Hulu?" Zaire guessed.

"Netflix." Andrew calmly said, resulting in the four men scattering off the couch and screaming.

"Netflix! How are you so nonchalant? This is huge." Kian said.

"This isn't my first rodeo." He chortled. "The crew will be here to document the creation of this album and the next year of touring. You will each be assigned cameramen in your homes. Your parents and siblings already know about it and have agreed to it. You're allowed to request a halt in filming if you think you need it or want privacy. It's completely up to you."

"I don't understand why we need individual cameramen. What's the point of that?" Kian asked.

"The point of the documentary is to document the album-making process, document your lives while you were creating the album, and document the band's come up from creating the band up until this point. It's essentially a behind-the-scenes of what was going on while you were making the album. It will document events that happen from here on out, whether they be good or bad. Try to be authentic and forget the camera is there."