𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎 | 𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔦𝔰: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔦𝔱

TW// police brutality

May 26th, 2020

11:11 A.M

Sunshine Coast Health Centre, Los Angeles, California

#WeLoveYouKian. That was the trending topic for two days straight. When Beth got the call that Kian was trending again, she nearly fainted, but she soon realized that it was the internet showering him with apologies.

When news broke out about Kian's admittance to the Psychiatric center, the internet swarmed him with an outpouring of love and support. In just one day, he went from being bombarded with death threats and hate tweets to becoming the number one trending topic.

The exposure expanded the band's popularity to a massive degree. Their stardom increased to match the status of Harry Styles. In just two days, Nathan's follower count skyrocketed to 8.5 million, Javier's reached 8.1 million, Zaire accumulated 8.4 million, and Kian's followers totaled a staggering 8.5 million.

The whole thing felt like a smacking case of whiplash. Going from crisis mode to exponential growth confused the young men, but they weren't exactly complaining.

The gang was currently back in Los Angeles for meetings about the album. While Zaire and Javier winded down and prepped for the album rollout, Nathan was on set for the first music video, gradually regretting his creative concept. He donned his white loverboy costume, crowned with a laurel wreath. The music video set sprawled across a grand ballroom, adorned with glittering chandeliers and opulent decorations.

"What's poppin'. We are on the set of the Blue music video. We are with the beautiful and amazing Elisha Herbert. She plays my love interest, Kali, aka The Empress."

"Hello, thank you for having me," she said, her Australian accent slightly thick.

"I wanted to have her twin Renee here with us but..." he trailed off and laughed as she gasped.

"You are so rude." She playfully shoved him away.

"But in all seriousness, if you haven't done so already, make sure to follow Elisha and her sister on all their socials. They also have a fabulous bikini line called Jumelle Swim for all you lovely ladies out there," Nathan announced.

"I'm going to give you a little synopsis of what this video is about. My character, The Loverboy, is dreaming, and The Empress visits him in his dream. In the dream, The Loverboy sees The Empress as he is performing at a masquerade ball. He follows her to the motel, where they have sex. Then he wakes up and finds The Empress at the motel. They profess their love for each other and then fly away on the dove."

"Nathan Macari, you're needed on set 3." The intercom voiced.

Shortly after, Nathan stepped onto the stage, his heart pounding, as he awaited his cue to bring the music video to life.

"Action!" Joseph, the director, called out.

In the clouds where the angels sing, in her eyes where I wanna be, and her smile is all I see.

Nathan lip-synced to a different song on the album as the music resounded through the set.

She knows I need her loving; she knows I need her touching. She plays with my heart and emotion. I give her my love and devotion.

Elisha sauntered in and took a seat at a table, removing her mask briefly. Her outfit, a black strapless evening gown that cascaded to her ankles, paired with white opera gloves and sparkling black stilettos, exuded elegance. With her chin resting atop her fist, she watched Nathan intently. As their eyes met, Nathan widened his eyes subtly, creating a mesmerizing effect that would be enhanced in post-production editing. Elisha responded with a subtle smile, rising from her seat as her cue approached.