𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎 | 𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔦𝔰: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔱-𝔡𝔢𝔲𝔵

August 16th 2020

1:21 P.M

The Macari Residency, Toronto, Canada

"What do I wear?!" Nathan exclaimed, holding up two shirts.

"Idiota, abbassa la voce. Tua figlia sta dormendo." Aurora scolded. "What are you yelling for?"

"He's just tripping about his date. It doesn't matter how good your shirt looks, she'll still be out of your league," April commented.

"And why haven't we met this girl? Who is she?" Aurora questioned, placing a stern hand on her hip.

"Egypt. Kelis' friend," Nathan replied, finally choosing a shirt.

Aurora's eyes widened, her hand instinctively reaching for her chest. "That girl? She's definitely out of your league. Super rich as well. You have no chance."

Nathan rolled his eyes. "What a wonderful way to encourage your son, Mama. How do you even know her?"

"She's famous, dear. A smart girl too. She's got a master's in business."

"Well," he fished his phone out of his pocket as it rang, stiffening as Egypt's contact appeared. "Nobody says a word," he pointed to his family. "Hey pretty."

"Hi," Egypt beamed. "Please tell me you aren't wearing that shirt," she said just as April and Emilio snickered. "You thought it was smart to wear a Balenciaga shirt while you go on a date with the owner of Jean-Pierre?"

"I don't get what you're implying."

"Balenciaga has been my rival company for years, baby boy. You're not a bright one, are you?" Nathan's cheeks flushed as his family burst into laughter.

"This wouldn't have happened if you'd sent me some of your collections like I asked," Nathan muttered, hastily sifting through his closet for a new outfit.

"But I did though. I dropped it off last night," Egypt replied. "I can literally see the box behind you." 

Nathan's face brightened as he spotted it next to his bed. "This should've been hand-delivered to me so I could see your beautiful face in person."

"Boy, please. When I walked into your room, you were in the middle of scratching your ass while you slept, dirty," she grimaced. "You're lucky I gave you a second chance after I saw your pigsty of a room.

"I'll clean it up just for you. I want my girl comfortable when I give her the best dick of her life," Nathan replied with a smirk.

"You're a pig," Egypt rolled her eyes but couldn't hide her blush. "Anyway, I'm outside."

Wallet in hand, Nathan dashed towards the door. "Wish me luck."

"As long as you don't speak, you'll be fine. Things always go wrong once you open your mouth," April commented.

"Screw you, April," he said, a grin playing on his lips as he spotted the familiar G-wagon in his driveway. Leaning against her car, he crossed his arms on the window. "Not gonna open the door for your lovely date?" he teased, only to freeze as he saw her shift the car out of neutral, the windows slowly rolling up. "Okay! Okay! I'm just playing."

"Get in the car, weirdo," she said, a playful glint in her eyes as she rolled her eyes at Nate's antics.

Nate grinned, opening the car door and sliding into the passenger seat. "For you, my lady." He handed her the bouquet of roses.

"Thank you," Egypt smiled for a few seconds and threw them out the window. "Too bad I'm allergic," she said before pulling off.

Shit.