𝖎𝖛 | 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

"What's poppin. It's The Butterfly Effect." Nathan greeted.

"Yoohoo!" The other three band members shouted.

"This is PopBuzz, and we're playing the Tower of Truth. So let's get it!"

"I'm going first." Javier stepped up. He bent down to try to get the block with his eyebrows furrowed.

"This dude is so extra." Zaire chortled. "You didn't even have to do all that."

"Shut up." His tongue poked out of his mouth. "Ah!" He cheered in victory. "Which one of your bandmates is most likely to go to jail?"

"Probably Nathan," Javier answered and laughed when Nathan scrunched up his face. "I feel like you would end up going to jail for one of us."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I ain't going to jail for none of y'all," Nathan mumbled while scratching his neck.

"I mean, I think you would go to jail if one of us were in an argument with someone; you'd be like, 'Yo, why you pressing my mans like that' and then you'd start throwing punches." Javier chortles.

"Fair enough." Nathan shrugged. Nathan pokes at the Jenga block hesitantly. "Who has the best fashion sense?"

"Ooh." All four of the boys hissed.

"We're gonna start this argument again." Kian chuckled. "We all think that we individually have the best fashion sense. We even conducted a Twitter poll to find a resolution to this debate. Javier won, but I honestly beg to fucking differ."

"It's the truth." Javier shrugged.

"Javier wears the most basic outfits. He wears a button-up shirt, black jeans with Converses, and a fanny pack around his body and calls it fashion. Go fuck yourself." Kian insulted him.

"He makes it look good, though." Nathan nodded in agreement. "You know how Rihanna makes everything look good? Javier is the male version of that."

"Anyway..." Zaire shakily pulled out a block. "Who would be the mastermind of a heist?" Zaire readout.

"Oh, that's definitely me," Nathan spoke.

"Get the fuck outta here!" Zaire shouted. "You?" he pointed to Nathan, "you're tweaking right now."

"Guys, I think the mastermind would be Kian," Javier stated.

"You're right. Kian is mad sneaky." Zaire pointed out. "But I for sure know the mastermind wouldn't be Nathan."

"I'm smarter than youuuu..." Nathan clapped his hands.

"That's caaaap..." Zaire clapped back.

"Anyway," Kian boldly moved and picked a middle piece. "I'm not going to lie. This thing might fall."

"Alright, take a breather," Zaire instructed, and Kian pulled his hands away.

"While we're waiting, I'm gonna serenade you." Nathan looked straight at the camera and closed his eyes. "Would you be there in the morning, morning, morning?" he sang, "I'm just kidding. Go check out the song, though."

"At this point, you might as well just yank it out," Zaire said.

Kian huffed and quickly pulled it, sighing in relief when the tower didn't collapse.

"Who is the biggest flirt?" Kian read.

"I don't flirt. I give the look," Zaire stared deeply into the camera. "I'll look at you twice, and if you don't get the message, it's your loss," he shrugged.

"I think the biggest flirt would have to be Kian," Zaire continued.

"Pssh, no. It's Nathan," Kian said.