𝖝𝖛𝖎 | 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

5 weeks later

"Flynn!" Madison shouted as she leaped to her feet and fell into Kian's arms.

"That's a new nickname," Nathan said.

"Is it supposed to be like Flynn from Tangled or like Flynn as in Phineas Flynn?" Zaire questioned.

"Why would she name him after Phineas?" Javier asked, watching Madison and Kian continue to hug each other.

"You don't see the similarities? Bet you ten dollars that it's named after Phineas," Zaire said to Javier and Nathan.

"Man, you love to waste your money," Nathan shrugged, amused. "Hello, Madison," he greeted her with a playful sigh.

"Oh, Nathaniel, I know you missed me." Madison hugged him, laughing as he jokingly kept his hands to himself. "You're like the little brother that I never had."

"That's odd, considering you have a little brother," Nathan replied. He decided to give up his act and finally hugged her back. "I actually did miss you, but nobody needs to know that." He whispered into her ear.

"Did you guys hear that? He said he missed me!" Madison squealed.

"I freaking hate you, Madison." Nathan pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to hide a smile.

"Excuse me," Zaire tapped Madison's shoulder. "We're having a bit of a dilemma. The nickname Flynn, what does it exactly mean?"

"Flynn, like Flynn Rider because he looks like him," Madison explained.

"Nice," Nathan smiled as Zaire handed him the ten bucks.

"I don't think he looks anything like Flynn Rider," Jordan said.

"Really?" Madison inquired. "Am I the only one who thinks that?"

"Kian's charming, but he doesn't have the Flynn Rider type of charm. He's more like a Ken doll, pretty boy type of guy," Zaire remarked. "A little too pretty if you ask me." He narrowed his eyes jokingly.

Nathan caught on and folded his arms. "Yeah. His face is a bit too perfect." Nathan smirked. "My guess is he's an alien."

Kian rolled his eyes. "If I were an alien, how would I be able to speak English?"

"That's exactly what an alien would say!" Zaire pointed at him. "Madison is extremely pretty too. It only makes sense for two aliens to be together. I'm onto you, Kian Chandler."

"And what kind of car does she drive? A Rolls Royce, a car that is well known for having a starry ceiling. I think it's very convenient that her car has a connection to space." Nathan continued.

Zaire tapped Nathan's chest when he made another ludicrous connection. "And what is her favorite show? Rick and Morty, a show about intergalactic space travel, and it's filled with alien characters."

"Boom!" Zaire and Nathan shouted simultaneously, playfully chest-bumping each other and doing their signature handshakes. "We cracked the frickin' code."

Madison and Kian stared at them with amused smiles. "We are aliens. Make sure we don't abduct you in your sleep." Madison winked at them before walking off.

"I'm stronger than both of you," Nathan said.

"We can zap you with our alien fingers." Kian charged at them, causing them to stagger back.
"Haha!"

The LA show, undoubtedly the grandest stop on their tour, buzzed with an electrifying atmosphere backstage. The anticipation was tangible as the entire band, along with their entourage, gathered together. With Thanksgiving being only two days away, each band member's family flew in from Toronto to support them on this momentous night.