Verena lifted her hand, about to place it back on my face as I  quickly shot up my arm and grabbed her wrist. I held her hand tightly in my grip as she glared  into my eyes.

"Verena move." I demanded, looking into her glassy eyes.

She lifted her eyebrow and stood on the tips of her toes, reaching her soft  lips up to my ear as she whispered.

"Make me."

She pulled away, and lowered her toes, her eyes piercing through me...pulling me in. I couldn't keep away from her. I couldn't resist.

I suddenly gripped her other hand and pressed my lips hungirly against hers. And damn, did she give in.

Her back pushed against the wall behind us as I threw my body towards hers. I wanted her so bad...every inch of her. There was only wanting between us...craving. That's it. I no longer wondered about the Detra troopers...She consumed my mind.

Her lips pressed feverishly against my mouth, dancing her tongue between mine as I slowly lifted her hands above her head, still grasping tightly onto her wrists. I trailed my lips down her neck, releasing her hands from my grip.  she whimpered, placing her fingers onto my chest, and tugging on my shirt as my lips traced down her body.

I pulled away for a moment, both of us panting heavily. She locked her gaze with mine, biting her lip with a smirk. I pressed my hand to her face and grasped her cheek, pulling her lips towards mine.

She ran her fingers up my body and  through my hair, kissing me  like she had no time left, though for me it felt as if time had maybe stopped.

Her taste filled my body with excitement...I just couldn't get enough of her. She was mesmerizing.

We stumbled backwards, lips hungrily dancing on top of another as she spun around...pinning me to the back of my door. I reached out my hand, my eyes shut trying to find the doorknob as she pressed my back against the cold frame. I found the knob, turned it, and kicked the door open with my leg.

As we stumbled into the dorm, she violently slammed the door being her, and we made my way to my room. Her hands lingered down my shirt as she grabbed the ends of it, and pulled it over my head.

I pulled away from her lips trying to catch my breath as she touched her fingers across my bare chest outlining my muscles. She then traced her warm hand up my stomach, and pressed it against my heart. I knew she felt  how rapidly it was beating by the devilish smirk she gave me. She pressed her lips against mine one more time before she pushed her hands on my chest, tossing my body  back onto my bed.

I pressed my hands back on the sheets, as I watched her lift her shirt over her head. Her soft dark hair fell perfectly on her shoulders  as she slipped her shirt over her head. Her body was slim, and lean, with the slightest of curve at her hips. She was perfect...I still couldn't believe she was mine.

God she was so beautiful. Every inch of her was so captivating, reeling you in at the sight of it. She was so surreal...yet she stood, undressing herself in front of me. Everytime we got together, it felt less real. It was like a dream.

Verena placed her hands on both sides of my stomach  and crawled up my body, kissing her soft lips along the edge of my V line to the top of my neck. The warmth of her body radiated on mine as she pressed her skin on my body, lying on top of my chest. She felt amazing.

I peered up as she slowly leaned her head towards me, placing her lips onto mine. I lifted her chin with my finger as she pulled away from my breath.

"Dominic..." She panted, running her hand up my cheek. God I loved when she said my name.

I looked into her eyes...those damn blue eyes. I couldn't even remember what I was thinking about. I was so entranced by her....i've never let my guard down with anyone before but somehow she broke my senses. I was completely in love with her.