Chapter 28-Second Chances

Zacznij od początku

  Right before you reached his groin he grabbed your arm. He pulled it up and away and side eyed you. You bit your lip and sat back. You knew exactly what you were getting into.

  When he pulled into the lot he went to open your door and you pretended to slip and started to undo his belt. He caught you and held you up.

  "I've had enough." That husky voice shed through.

  He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder as he brought you into the apartment.

  He pushed the door open and set you down inside. He slammed the door and pushed you against it, smashing his lips into yours. He placed his arms on either side of you to keep you in place.

  His hand went under your shirt and found your breast. He began to squeeze and play with your nipple. He pulled back from the kiss and quietly moaned in your ear. In a deep tone he whispered,

  "You're mine. I will not accept the teasing." He moved his lips to your neck. One hand was still gripped on your chest and the other stayed on the wall. He gave you hickeys on your neck as your mouth hung open and his knee pressed in between your legs.

  "You like it just admit it." You whispered.

  He grabbed you by the throat, applying a small amount of pressure, and backed you farther into the door. You hitched your breath.

  He looked you up and down before aggressively kissing you. His tongue roamed everywhere but he wouldn't let you fight back.

He then grabbed at your hips, telling you to jump up, so you follow and wrap your legs around him. He carried you into the bedroom and threw you on the bed.

  "Strip." He ordered.

  You leaned up and puckered your lips.

"Make me."

  That's what he did. He leaned over you and ripped off your shirt. He then tied up your wrists to the bedpost. He tugged to make sure they were tight, they were. You wouldn't be able to wriggle out of them. He smirked knowing you were completely under his control. He got on top of you and planted kisses starting from your jawline.

  He made his way down your bare torso, taking his time around your nipples. He started to pull your belt off and tugged your pants down, leaving you in just your black panties. You tried to rub your legs but he kept them far apart so you struggled against the restraints. He looked up at you and you nodded. He bit the hem of your underwear and slowly pulled them off you.

  With every touch you felt yourself getting wetter. The pool increased between your legs and he hadn't done much yet.

  "You're so wet y/n." He moved his finger up your thigh and went around your entrance. You slightly lolled your head back.

  "Fuck..." You groaned.

  He smirked and moved his head between your thighs. He moved in and roughly began eating you out. He used his tongue and knew exactly the right spot.

  He moved to lick your clit, moving around in circles and you squirmed around in pleasure, struggling against the nylon rope. He suddenly stopped and looked up. You panted and looked down.