Part 91

Y/n pov

We filmed all day long and it was kinda awkward around Noah, thank goodness no more kissing scenes for the day but still it was not comfortable for me sitting next to him anymore. He was being a fucken child when he was doing those aggressive kisses with me on purpose. Of course I'm still friends with him because I have to work with him but what the fuck, why would he do that just to piss off Finn? If he really had feelings for me he wouldn't be trying to tick off Finn. Or even be trying to make him jealous when he knows I'm obviously dating him. He should be happy for me that im with him, he disrespected me taking advantage of the situation to kiss me. I was kinda upset at him.

After filming Finn and I were waiting for our car to pick us up. I got nervous to talk to his parents and because of the whole Noah situation earlier Finn was a little angry. Not at me but he was taking it out badly, I tried not to irritate him more but I hate him being this way. We got out the car and we went inside his house.

"Finn, Y/n." Mary says.
"Hello Mrs. Wolfhard." I smile.
"Its Mary remember." She giggles.
"Oh yes." I chuckle.
"Y/n, sorry for my attitude the other morning, you may stay and Nick will be staying with you both." Finn's dad comes out of nowhere.
"Its okay, but thank you Mr. Wolfhard." I say nicely.
"Doesn't Nick want to go back home though dad?" Finn asks.
"Well he enjoys staying here and its just for a couple of more weeks he'll be fine waiting here with you two." His dad says.
"Ugh I guess." Finn rolls his eyes.
"Sweetie is something wrong?" Mary asks.
"Nothing, just a thing, im going in my room." Finn says.
"But I made dinner." Mary says.
"Ill eat later mom." Finn says.
I was about to follow Finn up the stairs,
"Wait Y/n, may we speak with you?" Finn's dad asks.
"Yeah of course." I say.
Shit here comes the talk,

I sat down,
Mary did too,
"To be honest with you, we both have never met one of Finn's girlfriends thats like you." Mary says.
"Like me?" I ask confused.
"Well we can see clearly how much you love our son." Eric says.
"Yes I do love Finn very much." I smile.
"Yes and we are so happy that he found someone like you." Mary smiles.
"We just wanted to thank you." Eric says.
"Oh really?" I ask.
"Yes, thank you for being there for our son, he doesn't really talk to us or anyone but he trusts you. We are thankful you both found eachother." Mary says.
"Wow thank you for telling me this." I smile.
"Your welcome." Mary says.
"Well I think I should go check on Finn." I smile.
"Of course go ahead." Eric says.
I smiled and went upstairs to Finn's room,

"Hey, can I come in?" I knock his door,
"Duhh you can." I heard him laugh.
I opened the door and saw him in bed staring at the ceiling.
I went inside and closed the door,
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"I don't want to talk about it, can we just cuddle?" He asks.
"Well how can I say no to cuddling." I giggle.

I layed down on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I put my leg on his and kissed his cheek. We cuddled and relaxed with eachother for a while. We started watching a movie too. Then we ate dinner. After that we were in the living room watching another movie. A Christmas one obvious because it's December. He was laying on my chest and had his arms wrapped around my body while I played with his hair. Then I asked again,

"Finn?" I ask.
"Yeah my angel?" He asks.
"Do you want to talk about it now?" I ask.
He was silent,
"Sorry I've been avoiding the conversation." He sighs.
"No its okay I understand." I say.
Finn sat up and so did I, then he grabbed my hand and held it.
"So, whats going on?" I ask.
"I mean duh it's about Noah, I just get so mad thinking he hurt you before then has feelings for you again." Finn rolls his eyes.
"I get it I do. It does make me disappointed he took advantage of our acting sense to kiss me rough, and make you jealous." I say.
"Yeah he's so stupid." He says.
"I feel silly wearing the necklace he gave me." I say and with my other hand I touched the necklace around my neck.
Finn kissed the ring he got me on my right ring finger and he smiled at me,
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too Y/n." Finn says.
"Its just an awkward stage right now nothing will happen between Noah and I besides our acting scenes." I say.
"I know gorgeous, its okay." Finn says.
We hugged and kissed then he rested on my chest again while we finished watching the Christmas movie.

Noah's pov

After filming I tried to hide in my bus, it was kinda embarrassing now everyone here know I like Y/n, then Caleb and Gaten came in my bus.

"Noah, you ready we're going to my place to chill and play video games." Caleb says coming in with Gaten behind him,
They saw me on my bed frustrated.
"Something wrong?" Gaten asks.
"Come on guys dont act like you dont know what happened." I sigh.
"Oh about Y/n?" Gaten asks.
Caleb punched his arm,
"Woww good going Gaten." He says.
"Oh yeah, shit." Gaten says.
"Its fine, honestly I just want to be alone." I say.
"Okay, we respect that but first can we know whats going on?" Caleb asks.
"Yeah we are ur good friends." Gaten says.
"Well you obviously know that I like Y/n." I sigh.
"But why? You know she's in a relationship she's off limits." Gaten says.
"But they did date before she was with Finn." Caleb says.
"Wow that was so long ago I completely forgot." Gaten says.
"I've never stopped having feelings for her, I want her. But I don't deserve her or this life im a mess." I say.
"Shit Noah, thats deep." Caleb says.
"I know what I did was wrong trying to make Finn jealous, and kissing her too aggressive. But I genuinely want to be with her, she makes me happy." I chuckled thinking how silly I was feeling this way for her,
"You should tell her." Gaten says.
"What?" Caleb and I say at the same time.
"Are you crazy?" I ask.
"Gaten, Y/n already knows Noah likes her." Caleb sighs.
"No but think about it, she found out the wrong way, you didn't get to tell her privately or the way you'd like to. But if you really sat down with her apologized said how you felt, she'd feel different." Gaten says.
"Wow I hate to admit but Gaten has a point." Caleb says.
"I cant she hates me." I say.
"Come on you'll never know till you try, who knows maybe she'll choose you." Gaten says.

Deep down I know she won't but I have to try, but I can't do it tomorrow or the day after that I just don't have enough courage.
_________________________________________

Aweee shit..