Part 57

Finn's pov

We went into Jaden's theater to watch the music video, I felt a little shy about it because of how exposed Y/n is the whole time during the video. I wonder if she feels the same with me kissing Millie on Stranger Things. But obviously it means nothing to me, and shes the only girl the in world for me. I love her.

"Hey Y/n come sit with us." Jaden waved at Y/n before we walked in the theater,
Y/n looked at me confused on which she should sit with me or Jaden.
"Go." I smile.
"Are you sure? I'll sit with you." She asks.
"I'm sure gorgeous." I smile.
"Okay I'll see you after." She smiles I watched her go sit with Jaden and Wyatt. Wait Wyatt is there with him?!
"Hey where's Y/n?" Jack asks.
"Shes going to sit with Jaden and Wyatt." I sigh.
"Your comfortable with her sitting with Wyatt?" Jack asks.
"Actually no im not." I looked back at her,
"I'll go sit with her." Jack says.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yeah I know how protective you are of her, and plus its Wyatt." He says.
"Thanks bud, I'll see you after the video."
"See ya." Jack left and sat down in the middle row with Y/n. While Jaden and Wyatt sat on the opposite side of her.

Jack's pov

"Hey Jack." Y/n says.
"Hey Tiny." I smile.
"Is everyone sitting together?" She asks.
"Yeah the whole gang is up more." I say.
"Jaden asked me to sit here, since I'm part of the video." She says.
"Yeah that makes sense, your boyfriend is really protective and sent me here to sit with you." I laughed and giggled.
"Hes so cute." She giggles.
She looked up at him and smiled.
I looked at Finn and then her,
She shook her head no then he laughed and shrugged.
"He really loves you." I say.
She looked back at me,
"Y-Yeah, Jack I kinda feel bad not telling him about Justin." She sighs.
"I do too." I say.
"I have to tell him tonight." She says.
"He should understand." I say.
"I hope so." She says.
I rubbed her shoulder then she started to talk to Jaden and Wyatt.

I looked around then sighed,
Wait Finn hasent told Y/n about Sophia,
Maybe tonight isnt the right time to make an announcement. She saw her ex and he hasnet told her about Sophia. The room went dark and the video started.

(This is the real music video and song)

Y/n's pov

The video showed the whole story,
Jaden and I in love.
My modeling went back and forth with the song, same as the scenes we shot at the hills. I looked over and Jaden, he grabbed my hand and smiled. In a friendly way. It showed us kissing I felt a little weird watching myself kiss someone I didnt love. The last scene played with my overdose. Seeing myself die was werid. Being a completely different person on screen is new for me.

After the video everyone was cheering and clapping,
Jaden grabbed my hand again and we stood up together then bowed.
"Thanks everyone!" Jaden smiles.
Everyone kept cheering,
"But I have something to say-"
Everyone went silent to listen to Jaden,
"This music video would have not been the same if it werent for Y/n L/n and the amazing director!"
I smiled and cheered on with everyone,
I looked at Finn and he was smiling but in a different way like he was proud.
I looked at Jack then he gave me a hug.

We all left the theater,
"Great modeling Y/n." Wyatt says.
"Thank you." I say.
"Your friends with Finn and Jack?" He asks.
"Uhm yeah, are you?" I ask.
"N-not anymore." He sighs.
"Oh- what happened?" I ask.

Finn's pov

I went out the theater and was looking for Y/n to congratulate her on that amazing music video. Then I saw her talking to Wyatt, I thought Jack would stay with her the whole time.

"Well Finn-"
"Hey Y/n, mind if I steal her?" I ask.

Wyatt was about to talk about me, what was he about to tell her?!

"Y-Yeah, I'll catch you later Y/n." Wyatt leaves then I grab her arm and I walk her to a private room where barely anyone was in it.
"Finn is something wrong?" She asks.
"Not at all I just wanted you to myself." I give her a hug and kiss her cheek.
She giggled and smiled.
"Did you like the video?" Y/n asks.
"I loved it, your amazing Y/n." I squeezed her hand, I would kiss her but I dont want to show to much in front of people.
"Thanks mi vida." She squeezed my hand back and looked up at me.
"Your so beautiful, I wanna kiss you so bad right now." I confess.
"Just kiss me, who cares." She comes closer to me.
"Ur right, were coming out tonight anyways." I whispered and kissed her lips softly, we smiled when we pulled away,
"Hey is it time?!" Millie squealed.
"Yeah I guess it is." Y/n holds my hand.
"Come on let's go." I say.

Y/n's pov

We all walked over to the main room,
I looked around and saw everyone was their, Noah, Gaten, Sadie, Caleb, Jack, Wyatt, Jaden, and many more people I know. I looked at Finn and he looked so excited, we are ready for this new part of our relationship. Coming out is serious. I think we are ready our relationship is already strong and it will continue to get stronger everyday. But there was a werid feeling in my stomach. All of a sudden I had a terrible feeling, something is wrong. I looked around again then saw red hair in the crowd, like Sadie's, but Sadie is next to Caleb and I can see her clearly. There is only one other person that has hair like that, Sophia. Why is she here out of nowhere? Wait what if shes here for Millie! Shes been hiding from us for a while what's she doing? As I wondered these thoughts the bright color came closer and closer. It is Sophia and shes walking up to us with another person right on her back.

"Sophia!" Millie, Finn, and I all said.
"Missed me?" She giggles.
"You think we'd miss you after what you did?" Millie laughed.
Sadie comes over to us then so did Noah, Gaten, and Caleb.
"Your a horrible person." Sadie says.
"Why are you here?" I ask.
"I have some unfinished business with you two." She points at Millie and I.
"I get me but why Y/n?" Millie asks.
"You should know." She says.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.
"Y/n would you care to tell Finn where you were two weeks ago with Jack." She grinned.

I gasped, how the fuck does she know about that? I was going to tell Finn tonight. I looked at Jack slightly then at Finn, he had this worry in his eyes.

Finn's pov

When I looked at Y/n she wasnt looking at me back to tell me through her eyes that she's lying I would believe her over Sophia any day. Her eyes were in a different direction not at me, but Jack. What did they do that day? She finally looked at me and I saw worry.

"Are you going to tell him or should I?" Sophia crosses her arms.
"I-I." She had a knot in her throat I know when shes upset. My heart dropped if shes upset then shes hiding something from me that Sophia knows. There was a moment of silence I felt so many eyes on us. Everyone was watching. But I dont care all I want is for Y/n to tell me the truth, that Sophia is lying.

She cant be hiding something from me.
_________________________________________

Let me know what you think about the story in the comments, I love y'all♡♡