Part 62

Wyatt's pov

"We're good Wyatt, I made a whole movie with you and we all used to be close." Jack says.
"Yeah how did we end up all so fucked up?" I sigh.
"Sophia." He rolled his eyes.
I nodded my head and drank my coffee then noticed how Y/n looked so exhausted.

"How did you sleep Y/n?" I ask.
"Not good." She sighs.
"Oh sorry I was up late too." I say.
"How did you know I was awake?" She asks.
"Jaden told me I was awake with him anyways" I say.
"Yup two am is a tough hour to stay up to without falling asleep." Jaden says.
"You were awake at two am?" Jack asks Y/n.
"Yeah I had a headache." She says.
"Why didnt you wake me up? I could have been their for you." Jack says.

Is Jack and Y/n always this caring for eachother? They must be really close.

"You needed to rest, and its okay I slept enough." She says.
Before Jack went off again trying to comfort her, Jaden spoke,
"So any plans for today?" Jaden asks.
"Not yet." Y/n says.
"Us either." I say.
"Thanks for everything Jaden I appreciated you helping us out and having a place to stay for the night." Jack says.
"No problem it was my pleasure." Jaden smiles.
"Well we should get going then get out of your hair." Y/n says.
"Okay do you guys have a ride?" Jaden asks.
"No we dont." Jack says.
"I'll call you one, we can all watch tv while we wait." Jaden says.

Jaden called for a ride then when we went to the living room to chill and watch tv the screen was on YouTube. The screen refreshed and the first three videos were all about Y/n and Finn.

I feel so bad for her. I had my moment with Sophia as well, she does the dumber shit to just get what she wants. She's spoiled with the amount of things she gets, I'm not close with Finn anymore but I hope he doesnt go back to Sophia and hurt Y/n even more.

Y/n pov

Jaden immediately tried to get the videos off the screen,
"Sorry guys." He says.
"Its okay." Jack says.
"A-Actually Jaden can you go back?" I ask.
"Why?" He seemed surprised.
"I'm curious to see what they are saying." I say, I looked at Jack and he looked so surprised that I wanted to see it.
"Okay, if that's what you want." Jaden says.

He clicked the most popular video with the most views, a drama channel. I never thought I would be on one of these videos ever.

"Today at Jaden Smith's album release party there was a huge scene that-"

As she went on Jack held my hand. They started to talk about Finn's past relationship with Sophia and how she tried to sleep with Jack. I never thought about it now knowing Sophia was the girl that did that to Finn. It makes so much sense now, Sophia would do that to Finn just to hurt him. Then she spoke about me how I'm a rising star soon to be on Stranger Things.

"-Exposing the truth that they both have been lying to eachother for a while. Its unclear how long the couple has been together or how Sophia knew they were together since they were doing a very good job hiding it from the world. Finn didnt tell her about Sophia and she told Y/n that at the party. She bursted into tears, it's very sad seeing it honestly. Then Sophia exposed that in fact Y/n had seen her ex boyfriend and Jack came along with her. Ouch that's gotta hurt for Finn Wolfhard-"

My heart rate started to increase a little my breaths got deeper. Finn, god I miss him. I wish things turned out differently. I should have fucken told him what was going on. I'm so fucken stupid. I could feel the pulse in my hand beating I am so mad hearing all this. But I guess I'd have to face it eventually, cause this is my life now. I have to be open to the world. The worst part is that no one knows the full story and is making us all look bad.

"What happened to Y/n and her ex that Sophia knows?-"

He harassed me sexually.

"Will the couple break up or work through it?"

I have no clue. I love Finn I love him and I still want to be with him.

"Do Jack and Y/n have a romantic relationship?"

No, we're really close friends.

Is Finn Wolfhard okay?

I wish I knew. I wonder if he has seen this video. I know Sophia is going to show my police report she has came this far to ruin Finn and I what else will she do now. The video ended then I just sighed,
"This is tough sorry this is happened to you." Wyatt says.
"Its okay, it'll be fine." I say.
"I hope things get better for you." Jaden says.
"Thanks." I say.
Jaden looked at his phone,
"Your ride is here." Jaden says.
"Okay well thank you again Jaden." Jack says.

We stood up and said our goodbyes then Jaden walked us to the door,
Jack and I got into the car then we drove to the campus, as much as I rather not see Millie or anyone that's where I live.

"I'm sorry everyone lied to you Tiny." Jack says.
"Its okay Jack, honestly you guys did nothing wrong." I say.
"But Finn did." He says.

I sighed, I did something too. He hurt Jack that was wrong but I just brushed it off,

"When we get their your not going to your dorm right?" I ask.
"I need clothes but no I'm not." He says.
"You can come to my dorm." I say.
"Really? Thanks Tiny." He smiles.
"Then I can ask Noah to get you clothes from your dorm." I say.
"Noah? You talk to him?" He asks.
"Well we're still friends." I say.
"Oh okay." Jack says.

He seemed a little shocked that I'm fine with Noah. When we arrived everyone on the campus was looking at as, I even saw someone taking a picture. It's like I could hear there whispers and thoughts in my head. Everyone must think something is going on with Jack and I because of that video. I hate that people have to see that Jack is beat up, I think those two things are the reason why they are taking pictures. When we got to my dorm I unlocked the door and was a little nervous to see Millie. I opened the door and she wasnt their,

"Millie?" I asked as we walked in,
No response,
"I guess she's out." Jack says.
"Well it is a Sunday." I say.

We relaxed and I finally went onto my phone to text Noah, I only called my mom this morning to talk but I didnt look at how many messages I have. All of these messages are after the incident yesterday with Sophia.

*text messages*

Millie:
I'm so sorry that I never told you about Sophia I hope you could forgive me

Sadie:
Were all here for you
I hope you and Finn can work through this

Noah:
Sophia is bitch for doing that
Call me if you need anything and I'm sorry this is happening to you

Caleb:
I hope your doing okay that was pretty rough what happened

Gaten:
Everything will turn up okay, I just was wanted to tell you that

Janet:
Hey I heard what happened, call me

*end of messages*

I sighed and only texted Noah back I dont really want to have a sad talk about what happened right now.

*text messages*

Noah:
Sophia is bitch for doing that,
Call me if you need anything and I'm sorry this is happening to you
Me:
Thanks Noah, but I need a favor
Noah:
Anything what do you need?
Me:
Last night after everyone left Finn and Jack got into it then Finn hurt Jack
Can you go to Jack's dorm and get him clothes?
Noah:
Wow I hope Jack is okay
I will do it I'll be there in 20
Me:
Thanks see you then

*end of messages*

Noah is a good friend.
_________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this part!!