Part 75

Finn's pov

After that extremely awkward moment when I walked in on Millie kissing God knows who, I got to my dorm. I walked in and saw Jack in my bed with Y/n, he's holding her like she held him the night I- when I beat him. He is there for her more than I am. Y/n trusts him more than me. I got that feeling in my stomach again, I wish I was the one she was sleeping on for comfort. I need her.

"H-Hey, she fell asleep?" I ask.
"Yeah she did." He whispers.
"Maybe I could hold her, I mean take care of her." I say.
"Yeah- here." Jack got out of bed and held her head up so I could hold her.
"Thanks." I put the bag down then grab her, she groaned lightly and rubbed her face into my chest.
"I hope she doesn't have another nightmare, its been getting worse." Jack whispers.
"Ill stay up and watch her." I say.
"But you couldn't wake her up." Jack says.
"I-I know I just didn't want to hurt her, I was really scared to be honest." I whispered.
"When they first started happening I would get scared too, I still do for so long I felt it was my job to wake her up. You are right, I should have took her to see a doctor way sooner." He sighs.

I was very angry he out of everyone didnt convice her to see a doctor, but I felt kinda bad. I wasnt even there to see it. I wasnt the one committed to wake her up every night losing sleep. I shouldnt be mad.

"Sorry I got mad earlier, you did your best. Which is better than what I have done for her." I sigh.
"Your trying now that's what matters." He says.
"Yeah well she obviously trusts you more than me." I say.
"What? Are you crazy?" He asks shocked.
"She trusts you more than me, she goes to you for everything, im jealous. She's my girlfriend I'm supposed to be the man she needs and im not." I say.
"You need to talk to her about this you can't be jealous." He says.
"Well I am." I say.
"Im going to sleep I suggest you do too." Jack says.

I nodded my head,
I fixed Y/n's hair off her face, I kissed her forehead and layed down with her still in my arms. I watched her sleep for a while waiting for her to scream again. Hours past and nothing, I decided to try to sleep and then I felt her moving. I sat up and grabbed her cheek, she started screaming again. I started to shake her like Jack was.

"Y/n wake up!" I say.
Jack came to the top of the bed and shook her a little bit too.
Then she did the same thing cough and popped out of sleep for air,
I rubbed her back and she looked at me then threw her arms around me and hugged me so tightly.
"Its okay my angel your okay." I say.

Y/n pov

I feel like actual shit, what is wrong with me. The nightmares are the same, I thought it would change because I have Finn again. But it's still the same dream. In over this shit I can't take it anymore. I want it to stop I dont want to feel this anymore.

"Here take a pill maybe it'll keel you asleep the rest of the night." Jack hands me this bag of pills. I let go of Finn and he watched me look through the bag,
"Here they are." I pulled out the ones that are more focused on deep sleep. Maybe it'll keep me asleep till morning." I say.
Finn looked worried at me,
"Be careful dont take too many." Finn kisses my cheek.
"I won't, I know what im doing." I smile trying to ensure him im fine.
"These pills say to only take two at a time." Jack says.

I got two out the bottle then swallowed them. We all went back to bed and I rested in Finns arms while I watched the mini fan next to Jacks bed spin. My mind just feels like a huge mess. A while passed and I saw Finn was asleep and Jack too. Of course the pills didnt work. I got out of bed and went onto my phone. Everyone is going crazy on social media about Finn and I still being together. I watched videos of Finn and I dancing tonight. We look so happy. He makes me so happy. I cant lose him again.

Its four thirty-six in the morning, in a couple of hours everyone will be awake and ill still be exhausted. I grabbed the bag of pills are decided to take another two. Two wasnt working so might as well take an extra two. I went into the bathroom so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I took the four pills then went to bed and layed down. After a while my stomach started to hurt but I still was awake. Maybe I ate something bad at the restaurant we ate at today. I got up again then went to the bathroom where I left the pill bottle. I checked my phone again, its six in the morning. Usually I would keep falling asleep then having nightmares but why am I not even falling asleep this time. Out of anger and stress I opened the bottle of pills again then took more and more. I went back to bed again then my stomach hurt even more but I fell asleep finally.

Finn's pov

I woke up to Y/n resting ur head on my chest still, im glad she fell asleep the rest of the night. Then I looked over at Jack,
"Thats weird she didn't wake up a third time." He says sitting up seeing Y/n was still asleep.
"Is that normal?" I ask.
"Shes been waking up more than three times each night, maybe we should wake her up and-" I cut Jack off.
"What no she needs rest, she's exhausted." I say.
"Your right, its just odd. Im going to shower, start getting ready for class." Jack gets up and goes into the bathroom.

I looked back at Y/n and kissed her forehead. I grabbed her hand and noticed they weren't so warm like usual. Something is wrong with her. I put my hand on her neck and felt her pulse it wasn't normal, its slower.

Jack's pov

I used the bathroom then checked my phone before I showered. I put my phone on the counter and saw the bottle of pills Y/n took last night on the counter. I left them in the bag with the other ones how did it get here. I picked up the bottle then opened it, there's way less pills in the bottle than there was last night. I felt a huge pit feeling in my stomach I ran out the bathroom and Finn was feeling Y/n's pulse.

"She took more than two pills!" I say.
"No no she didn't." Finn got up and started to shake Y/n awake.
"Y/n wake up!" He yelled.
"She's still breathing though!" I say seeing her chest moving.
"Call 911!" Finn yells.

I got on my phone and was shaking as I typed 911 on my phone. Finn picked up Y/n and took her into the bathroom,

"Hello 911 whats ur emergency?"
"My friend she overdosed on pills!" I freak out.
I watched Finn as he put his fingers down her throat to make her gag so she could throw up the pills.
"Whats your location?" She asks.

Finns pov

"Come on Y/n!" I yelled.
Then she gagged and threw up in the toilet, her eyes slightly opened.
Pills she took started to come out, but I had a feeling it wasn't all of them.
"Finn what's going on?" She falls on me again and I catch her.
_________________________________________

what do you think is going to happen next?