Part 46

Y/n pov

I wake up quick and I'm sweating, I felt like vomiting again but I dont need to.
I look over at Finn and he's fast asleep.
His arms were still around my body.
I try to sit up without waking him,
Then I look over at Jack,
He's asleep too,
With his mouth open, so funny.
I tried to calm down and be quiet.
After a while of sitting up I layed back down and wrapped Finn's arms around me, when I was going to put my face into his chest he groaned and pulled me closer to him. Then he rubs my back. He randomly does this when I sleep with him. I think it's so cute how he pulls me closer again every once in a while at night. I smiled and forgot all about my dream, Justin cannot make me blind to the fact that I have Finn in my life.

I fell asleep again thinking about Finn.

Finns pov

The next morning I woke up to Y/n so deep in her sleep, I smiled and got up without waking her. I stretched and went into the bathroom with my phone to check my social media. A text, from..
Sophia!

*text messages*

Sophia:
I know now why you've been pushing me away
Me:
Why cant you just leave me alone?
Sophia:
I miss you, and you know I get whatever I put mind to, including you ; )
Me:
Your insane
Sophia:
Now that's not the way to speak to me
Me:
Whatever
Why do you think I've been pushing you away?
Sophia:
Oh because of your little pet you call your angel : /

Holy shit she actually found out!

Me:
How do you know about that?
Sophia:
Dont act like you both havent been sneaking around in cleaning closets getting your horniness out your system.
Me:
What the fuck, how did you see!? You were their?
Sophia:
Your dumbasses left the door cracked, and yes I was filming on a different lot
Me:
Fuck off Sophia its none of your business
Sophia:
Oh Finnie, dont worry about me telling your big secret. I'm going to use it.
Me:
What is that supposed to mean?
Sophia:
You'll see :)

*end of messages*

Holy shit, this is what rage feel like.
I've been angry but never to this amount,
I went back outside and Y/n was awake,
"Goodmorning sleepy head." I smile.
Seeing her makes me happy, that will always overpower whatever Sophia says.

"Goodmorning to you too." She laughs.
I went back into bed with her and she gives me a kiss on my cheek,
"So hows my angel feeling today?" I ask.
"Amazing, I think I can go to class." She says.
"Are you sure?" I ask.
"Yes I'm positive." She smiles.
"Good." I say leaning in to kiss her lips.

"Hey, I feel uncomfortable with you two kissing while I'm asleep." Jack says.
We pull away and laugh.
"I need to go to my dorm to change." Y/n says.
"Okay, I'll walk you." I say.
"No, I'll meet you in class Finn." She says.
She got out of bed and started to put on her shoes,
"Ugh okay, I'll see you later gorgeous." I say giving her a kiss on the lips.
"Bye guys." She says leaving.

Y/n pov

When I got to my dorm I say Millie, she was crying.

"What the fuck, Millie?" I quickly drop everything and run to her on her bed,
"Hey, what's going on?" I ask.
She sighs and wipes her tears,
"Its Jacob, he broke up with me." She cries.
"What why, you guys were doing just fine." I say.
"Someone took him away from me." Her voice cracks as she speaks.

I get up and grab our tissue box then go sit back down with her,
"You know for sure someone took him from you?" I ask.
"Yes." She grabs a tissue and blows her nose,
"Who?" I ask.
"Before Jacob left last night his phone was getting text messages non stop and when I looked it was from a girl, all I saw was that her name started with a S." She says.
"I am so sorry Millie, you dont deserve that treatment." I say.
"Thanks Y/n, I just thought he loved me you know?" She says.
"I know how you feel." I say.

Seeing Millie cry about being treated wrongly made me think about Justin again, this time not what he did. Just the way Justin looked. His deep brown hair, tan skin, hazel eyes, and of all things what type of person he is.

Who and why would someone do this to Millie, she's so sweet and so positive.

"Whoever did this is obviously jealous of you." I say.
"They took Jacob from me, I'm so fucken mad, and I cant do anything about it." She started to cry hard again.
"Listen the person who did this is a coldhearted bitch." I say.
She looks up at me,
"And she is nothing compared to you, your so sweet and beautiful, shes a little pussy for taking someone else's boyfriend." I say.
"Thanks Y/n, maybe you can help me find out who it was." She smiles.
"Um sure, but what will that do?" I ask.
"I'll just know the truth." She says.
I nodded my head and I checked the time,
"Millie we have class soon, do you think you can go?" I ask.
"Ill just email my teacher for the homework, can you stay with me?" She asks.
"Yeah of course, I just need to tell Finn." I say.
"Why him?" She asks.
"I have first period with him." I say.

Actually I have to tell him because were secretly together and he will be asking where I am.

*phone call*

"Y/n, are you coming back to my dorm soon?" Finn asks.
"No, Millie needs me right now." I say.
"Oh is everything okay?" He asks.
"Um, it's something personal, I'll see you later at my shoot if you go." I say.
"Okay gorgeous, I was planning on going to support you, I'll see you later." He says.
"Bye." I say.

*end of call*

It felt kinda weird not saying bye handsome, or my mi vida. But Millie would have heard.

We both got onto our computers and emailed our teachers, we did most of our work then we took a break in the middle of the day to eat lunch, we made ramen noodles and sat down at our table.

"Who's name starts with an S that I know." Millie thinks.
I started to think, there is only two people, Sadie and Sophia.
"She has to be Sadie or Sophia. But I trust them both so much." She sighs.
"Maybe it wasn't either of them." I say.
"This shit is annoying." She complains.
I sighed and we finished our work.

"Millie I'll come spend the night here with you from now on, because you need a friend right now." I say.
"Thanks Y/n, have fun at your filming." She smiles.

As I walked out to meet up with Finn I started to think, shit no more sleeping and cuddling with Finn. It's only temporary though, hopefully.
_________________________________________

Let me know what you think about the story in the comments, I'd love to know your thoughts.