Part 42

Jack's pov

Finn stayed up watching the movie but Y/n fell asleep,
"Why would you lie to her?" I whisper.
"I got nervous." He sighs.
"But why that, I hate Sophia." I sigh.
"I do too, it just came out." He says.
"Its werid of Sophia not to share that your her ex." I say.
"I know, what if she knows Y/n and I are a thing?" He whispered, he looked worried.
"She doesnt know anything." I say.
"Hopefully." He sighs.
"How can you tell her this now, you lied." I sigh.
"I know I feel terrible." Finn says.
"Sophia yet again comes back into our lives making it worse." I roll my eyes.
"Shes the worst." Finn groans loud.

Then I saw Y/n move a little,
Finn held her closer to him and she dug her face into his chest,

"We should go to sleep." I say.
"Yeah, I dont want to wake her." He says.

Finn gave her a kiss on her forehead,
"Goodnight Jack." He says.
"Goodnight." I say.

I layed back down and I started to think about that night at karaoke. Sophia was talking to Y/n alot, I had feeling it was because Y/n was mainly around me. Sophia uses others to get to Finn and I. Shes done it before, but Finn and I never fell for her tricks. Maybe I'm overthing, Sophia doesn't even know that they are talking. At least I hope.

The next day Y/n pov after class

Finn couldn't take me to the lot where we are filming but he said he'd come later,
Jack offered me a ride, so he drove me their and even got off to see.

Jaden told me it was lot 4,
We walked their and immediately Heaven came up to me,
"Heyy your right on time!" Heaven says.
"Hey, I hope you dont mind I brought Jack." I say.
"Not at all, I'm a fan of Jack's acting." She squealed.
"Thank you." Jack smiles.
"Well go get ready, were filming all the motel scenes today." Heaven says.
"Can Jack come with me?" I ask.
Her phone started to ring,
"Yeah yeah I gotta take this call, I'll see you on that set." She says.

"Shall we." Jack giggles.
"We shall." I smile.

Then a woman came up to me and guided me to this booth to get my makeup done, they did my makeup very sexual, even with lashes. I've never worn lashes before. Jack sat next to me watching me get ready. Then I went into the changing room, they are having me wear a ripped white shirt, with fake blood on it. And just black lace panties.

I got out and they gave me slippers to wear while I walk around the set.
Jaden came up to me,
He was wearing ripped jeans and a jean jacket, not shirt.
"Y/n!" He says.
He gave me a hug.
"Hey Jaden, I'm really excited." I say.
"I am too, we are going to make a great video." He says.

Then after a while of chit chat the director wanted to start filming.
We both went to the set, it was a fake motel room with big window that actually showed outside, the sun was setting and it was so pretty.

"Alright guys let's have a good shoot day." The producer says.
We nodded our heads and I look over at Jack, he sat behind the camera in a chair.
He gave me a thumbs up and I smiled.

We got into the bed and Jaden held me, I rested my head on his chest and the director wanted me to pull my baggy shirt up a little so they could see my body. Kinda awkward but I did what I needed to do. The scene was going to be him smoking while I rest my head on his chest. Then I am supposed to get up and kiss his neck while I rub his abs.

We shouted and did the scene three times, just to get it to perfection.

Then we did a scene where were supposed to make out while I'm on top of him, I awkwardly sat on his lap and he put his hands around my waist making me every exposed. They had three cameras at different angles trying to film us.

"Action!" The director yelled.
Then Jadens lips touched mine and we started to make out really hard.
I've never never had such an intense kiss so deep. As we kissed his hands moved lower to touch my- you know. I tried not to think about the fact that more that 20 people are watching this live.

"Done, I think we got it that was perfect." The director says.
"Your a good kisser." Jaden giggles.
"Thanks, you are too." I laughed.

"Now the part where Jaden throws Y/n onto the bed and kiss more!" He yells.

Jaden and I started to kiss again and he threw me down onto the bed like were supposed to do. And he kissed my lips so intensely more and more. It was kinda exhausting. We got the scene and did another one where he kisses my neck and I look at the camera like I'm "sexy". I cant even look at myself in the mirror and think I'm pretty. I wish I had the confidence like Millie or Sadie. Even Sophia shes really pretty. Finn thinks I'm pretty but I just have never found it inside myself. How can beauty come from such a fucked up back story like mine. I fought a guy while he held my wrists down, and the same fucken day my dad died. Nobody has a story like me.
I hope it never gets out, that'd be the literal worst thing ever.

We finished that sexual scenes finally,
"Now it's time for the bed modeling?" The director says.
I took a deep breathe and took off my top, so now I'm wearing the black lace panties with a matching bra, the makeup artist came out then put more lip gloss on me. Then she fixed me hair a little.

I layed down and they got me at an angle from the ceiling, then I layed down on my stomach kicking my feet slowly back and forth while making my back more arched for that sexy look. Or whatever. Then they got a shot of me on Jadens chest like if I'm kissing him everywhere.

"Alright 30 minute break, then all we will shoot for today is more modeling by Y/n." The director says.
"That was a great shoot." Jaden says.

We both got off the bed and he kept saying I was amazing,

"Thank you." I said.
Then the dresser gave me a robe to wear,
"Can you help me put it on?" I ask.
"Yeah here." Says Jack.

Jack slides it through my arms and to my shoulders then I tired it, and put on the slippers I left by the camera.

"Is that Finn Wolfhard?" Jaden asks.

I looked over to my side,
It is Finn, I thought he couldn't come.
But I'm always happy to see him.
_________________________________________

Let me know what you think about the story in the comments, I read them all.