Part 77

Jack's pov

Y/n's hand was so lifeless, ive held her hand before but while she was like this it seemed so different. I have a weird vibe from Noah, he's acting so troubled. But I dont care. After a while of sitting around and waiting Y/n's mom arrived to the hospital. She came through the door then saw Y/n in bed, it looked like she was going to cry.

"Finn and Jack." She says.
"Mrs. L/n." Finn and I stood up from our chairs.
"Oh my little girl." She says walking to Y/n.
She squeezed Y/n's hand then looked back at us,
"Thank you for being there for her." She says.
"Your welcome Mrs. L/n." I say.
"And all of you too." She says.
"Not a problem." Sadie smiles.
Everyone smiled and nodded their head.

Y/n's mom is very nice, but I can tell how hurt she is by seeing Y/n this way. It made us all hurt seeing her a happy person hurting in sleep. Then the doctors came in,

"Hello Mrs. L/n, im Y/n's doctor." The man says.
"Hello, are you the one who saved my daughters life?" She shakes his hand.
"Yes, as well as my fellow nurses." He says referring to the four behind him.
"Oh thank you, God bless you." She says.
"Your welcome ma'am, but now we have some required questions we must ask as we are a hospital." He says.
"Okay great, im ready." She says.
"Now we are going to ask everyone leaves." He says.
Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, and Noah left.
But before Finn and I left Y/n's mom called us back,
"Wait Finn and Jack, come stay." She says.
"Can we?" Finn ask.
"If her mother wishes then yes." The doctor says.
Finn and I both came back in and sat down at the couch across the room,

"Let's just get these questions over with quickly, do you know why ur daughter tried to kill herself?" He asks.
"What? I thought she- well did it by accident- I dont know- I can't answer that question, the last time I has spoken to her she was telling me she was coming over one day with her boyfriend one day but then all of a sudden canceled, I didn't know why but I saw her and Finn were all over social media." She says.
"Thats okay if you don't know." He says.
"Do any of you both know?" He asks us.

I looked at Finn then at him,
"She had been having nightmares constantly at night, thats why she was taking sleeping pills." I say.
"Dream? How constant?" He asks.
"It started with just one every night then as time went on it was three or four times a night." I say.
"Why was she having these dreams?" He ask.
"I uh- im not sure." I lie.

I actually do not know for sure but I know its about Finn partly.
"Its my fault, im sorry." Finn says.
Y/n's mom looked shocked,
"She started having nightmares when we were on a break and it was because of me." Finn tears up.
"We'll need to ask Y/n what happened when she wakes up, but we will need to keep her here for one or two days till the pills are out her system." The doctor says.
"How many did she take?" Her mom asks.
"Our guess between fifteen to twenty, but her boyfriend did the right thing by making her gag to throw some of the pills up." He says.
"Wait, you guys were the ones that found her?" Her mom asks.
"Yes." Finn says.
"We'll give you all privacy, the nurses will be back to check her every once an hour." He says.
"Thank you again." Her mom says.
The doctor smiled then left closing the door.

Y/n's mom got up and came to us,
"Thank you for being there for my daughter." She says.
We had a group hug then when we split I saw Finn still tearing up,
"Im so sorry Mrs. L/n, its my fault she's here. I wasn't there for her." He cries.
"Oh honey, it's not your fault do not put that on yourself." She hugs Finn and I felt bad for Finn, I didnt think of how he felt.
"I love your daughter so much, I just want to go back in time before everything and fix things before this could happen." Finn says.
They stopped hugging,
"Listen, you can't spend all ur time regretting what happened and wishing you could have done this, you need to focus on whats happening now. Y/n is okay, she is strong, and with you both by her side I know she is loved and taken care of." Y/n's mom says.
"Your right, I need to focus on her now, she's the most important person to me." Finn says.

Finn walks over to her and grabbed her hand,
"I promise im going to protect you from everything till the day I die." He says.
"Im really happy she has you as her boyfriend, its sad you two were going through something before we could meet again." She says.
"Yeah, I was disappointed." He says.

Then all of a sudden Y/n's heart rate started to spead up,
"Y/n?" Finn bent down closer to her,
Y/n's mom and I got closer too,
Is she about to wake up?
Her eyes opened and Y/n's mom touched her thigh.
"Y/n." Her mom says.

For a second Y/n just stared at the ceiling then her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body started to shake so fast. Every bit of her was shaking and she started to groan.

"She's having a seizure!" I yell.
Finn flipped her to her side so she wouldnt choke on her tounge, then nurses came running inside the room and took over Finn and they held her to her side.

"Please stand back." The nurse says.
We backed up to let them help her.
I saw Y/n's mom crying and I couldn't help but cry too, then Finn was too.

After a couple of seconds she stopped,
And the machine monitoring made the noise meaning her heart stopped.
A nurse started to do cpr,
"Call the doctor!" She yells.
They kept doing cpr and had a thing around her mouth to help her breathe.
Soon the doctor came running in,
"Get the automated external defibrillator!" The doctor says.
Another nurse ran in pushing a machine, ive seen this before they're going to shock her heart so her heart can start again, the doctor put pads on her chest and used two things and held them on her chest,
"Clear!" He yells.
Everyone stopped touching her then her body jumped, then almost immediately her heart started again.
"We got her." The doctor says relieved.
Everyone looked relieved as well.
"Thank God!" Y/n's mom went to grab Y/n's hand and we all went closer to see her too.
"What caused the seizure?" Finn asks.
"Sleeping pills sometimes have triazolam, or clonazepam that can cause seizures for some people, but since of the very high dosage she took that was probably the cause." He says.
Finn kissed Y/n's forehead then held her other hand.
"We are going to move her to a better room to be watched on more carefully." The doctor says.

They took Y/n's bed while she was in it and monitor to the room closer to the nurses desk.

Finn's pov

Once they got Y/n in her new room all set up they were only allowing one person at one time,
"Im sorry but only one person from now on." The doctor says.
"Go on Finn." Y/n's mom says.
"What? No dont you want a moment with her?" I ask.
"Its hard for me to see her like this, you may have a moment alone." She says.
"Thank you Ms. L/n." I say.
"Please call me Erica." She smiles.
I nodded my head then went to see Y/n.
_________________________________________

Share♡