Part 79

Y/n pov

"Thank you so much doctor." I say.
"Your very welcome, I just have a couple of questions for you." He says.
"Yeah?" I asks.
"Do you know how many pills you took?" He asks.
"Um no- more than ten or- fifteen- I dont know sorry." I say.
"Thats okay we just need an idea." He say.
I nodded my head,
He wrote down on his paper,
"Why did you try to kill yourself?" He asks.
"I wasn't trying to, I was frustrated and stressed out about these nightmares I had been having for a while." I say.
"We will prescribe you with pills that are stronger and better working, you can't get these type of pills at a drug store." He says.
"Thank you." I say.
"Oh and we have a therapist we suggest you should go to one session before you leave the hospital." He says.
"Oh um ill think about it." I say.

The doctor asked me more little questions,
"Okay thats all the questions I have, do you have anything to ask me?" He asks.
"Actually I do." I say.
"Yes?" He asks me.
"When may I leave." I say.
"You may leave whenever, we would just rather keep you tonight to monitor you till the pills have one hundred percent left your system." He says.
"Oh okay thank you again." I say.
The doctor smiled then left.

"You should see the therapist honey." My mom fixed my hair.
"I don't know going their means that I have a problem." I sigh.
"But you do have a problem, come on sweetie do it for me at least go once." She says.
"Ugh fine." I sigh.
"Great im going to go tell the doctor, ill be back." She says.
My mom left then it was just Jack, Finn and I.

"How do you feel?" Jack asks.
"Tired, I dont know why though I feel like I was asleep for days." I say.
"The pills are making you more sleepy." Finn says.
"Oh yeah they still all haven't left my system." I sigh.
"You have no idea how scared Finn and I were Y/n, if your in that type of situation again please you need to wake one of us up." Jack says.
"I know, im so sorry Jack." I say.
"Its okay Tiny, its just im your friend and im here for you always, and so is Finn." Jack gives me a hug.
"Thank you Jack." I say.
Jack smiled and rubbed my shoulder,
"And you Finn thank you for being there with me every single second." I smile.
"Of course, I love you." He kissed my hand.
"I love you too mi vida." I say.

Millie's pov

"Y/n is awake!" Jack came out running to us cheering that she woke up.
"Yes let's go see her!" I yell.
We all smiled and went to go see her,
When we got to the room she was in bed sitting up like normal.

"Millie!" She smiles.
"Y/n!" I yelled.
We hugged,
"Y/n thank God you are okay." Sadie smiles.
"Yeah nearly gave us a heart attack." Gaten smiles.
"At least ur okay." Caleb smiles.
Y/n smiled and gave everyone hugs,
"Where's Noah?" She asks.
"He said he was going to walk around the hospital for a bit but he never came back." I say.
"Oh." She says.
"What is his deal?" Jack rolls his eyes.
"Yeah he really went off on you earlier when he first saw Y/n." Finn says.
"I dont know, a while after we met Y/n he always has been distant, have any of you guy noticed that?" Sadie asks.

I thought about it, Noah did date Y/n but I dont understand the big deal because they are still good friends.

"Yeah because they dated." I say.
Y/n had this worried look on her face,
"You okay Y/n." Caleb says.
"Yeah yeah im just thinking." She says.
I looked at Finn and Jack they had the same look,
"Well I'll check on him later." Gaten says.
"Yeah please do." Y/n says.

Weird. But whatever.

Y/n pov

I feel like something is wrong with Noah, but there is really nothing I can do about it in a hospital bed. It'll have to wait,

Everyone hanged out with me for a while till it was dark, my mom went home because she had work the next day and I didn't want to hold her back far from home for a while. Millie told me all about her new relationship she is getting into with Wyatt, thats who he was talking about when they were dancing. Sadie and Caleb told me funny relationship stories to keep me smiling. Gaten and Jack were also doing everything they can do make sure I was okay. Then Finn never left the room I was in, even when I went to use the bathroom he waited by the door for me in case something happened, and he held my hand through everything. When it got dark eveyone left, it was just Jack and Finn with me.

The doctor came in to check on me,
"Hello Y/n, I got the pills we are prescribing you with so you may try one tonight and we will monitor your progress." He says.
"Thank you, how many do I take?" I ask as he hands me the bottle.
"Only one these are very powerful pills if you over due it, they could kill you immediately." He says.
"Okay thank you." I say.
"My pleasure." He leaves,
"Here." Finn took the bottle from me then opened it giving me one.
"Thanks Finn." I smile.
He then gave me a water bottle so I could take the pill.

I took the pill then layed down in bed,
"Ready to leave tomorrow?" Jack asks.
"Definitely, I can't wait to go back." I say.

After a while of chatting Jack fell asleep,
Finn was still holding my hand sitting on a chair next to me,
"You can sleep you know." I giggle.
"Not till you fall asleep." He says.
I looked into his eyes and saw how tired he was, it is almost midnight.
"Come lay down." I say scooting over.
"No the bed is for you only." He says.
"Finn, come on." I say.
"Fineeee." He sighs and gets on the bed.
He came onto the bed and we shared a pillow, I turned and faced him.

"Come here." I say.
Finn smiled and kissed me then rested on my chest, I started playing with his curls,
"How are you feeling?" Finn asks.
"Good actually I feel better." I say.
Finn wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my back,
"How are you feeling?" I ask.
He took a minute to respond,
"There is something on my mind." He says.
"What is it?" I ask.
"I dont want to ruin the mood by it." He sighs.
"What no, Finn im here for you im your girlfriend im always going to be here for you when you need me." I say.
"Ur right, its just im feeling down a bit- I've been jealous of you and Jack." He say up.
"Jack and I?" I ask.
"Yeah- well, not just him all the guys in your life." He says.
"Like who?" I ask.
"Wyatt when I saw you both dancing I wished I was the one you were dancing with. With Jack I wished I was the one you fell asleep on yesterday and that night at Jaden's I wished I was the one who was beat up and you were holding me." His voice changed a little, he's sad.

"Finn, your the only man in my life I love with all my heart and soul." I say.
"I love you so much Y/n, ur my angel. I'm just overthinking how I couldn't protect you." He sighs.
"You couldn't protect me from myself, not even I could." I say.
"But it's my job to." He says.
"And its my job to make sure ur not stressed out." I say.
"Im sorry I shouldn't be feeling this way." Finn sighed.
"Dont apologize for how you feel." I say.
"I feel bad though." He says.
"Come here." I say.
Finn layed down on my again cuddling with me,
"Your the love of my life nobody can replace you, your my soulmate." I said while fixing his hair.

"I love you Y/n." He says.
"I love you too Finn." I say.
_________________________________________

♡hehe