Part 74

Finn's pov

"Why didn't you take her to see a doctor? She obviously needs help." I ask.
"She kept saying no." Jack says.
"So she needs to go, im scheduling an appointment for her tomorrow." I say angrily,

How could Millie, Sadie, Jack, and everyone not make an effort to convince her to see a doctor. I love her so much, I know her too well to know she is being stubborn about going.

"Shes not going to want to go." Jack sighs.
"I dont care she needs to go." I say rudely
"Just talk to her about it first, maybe you can convince her." Jack says.
"I guess ill try." I sigh.
"We should get some rest its late." Jack says.
"Im scared to fall asleep and see her like you know, that." I say.
"Its going to be okay im here ill help you wake her." Jack says.
"Yeah ur right it'll be okay since you've been their since day one." I say.

We said goodnight then I layed down next to Y/n, I got under the blanket with her and grabbed her hand, I watched her sleeping then drifted off. It wasn't the same sleeping without her next to me but it felt good holding her hand.

Next thing I knew I felt Y/n's hand move, and the bed started moving slightly from her moving. I sat up quicky and she started screaming. Jack quicky popped up and got up, I started to shake her.

"You have to do it harder!" Jack says.
"I am!" I say.
I was trying to be gentle though I don't want to shake her so hard.
She kept screaming,
Nothing im doing is working.
"Let me do it!" Jack says and started to shake her, I stopped and watched.
He started to shake her really hard.
"Jack dont hurt he-"
As soon as I said that she popped up awake, and started coughing crazy.

Just like Jack said she came up for air like if she had water in her lungs, and what I was doing wasn't working, what Jack did worked.

"Y/n its okay its us." Jack says.
I wrapped my arm around her and she squeezed my hand. Her whole body was trembling so badly like if she was outside freezing for hours.

"Are you okay Y/n?" I ask.
"How could I still be having nightmares constantly Jack? Something is wrong with me!" She started to freak out.
Jack looked at me, he had this worried look on his face,
"Take a deep breathe." I say.
She looked at me and I wipped her tears from her cheeks with my thumb.
I took deep breaths with her and she rested her head on my chest.
"Do you want me to get the sleeping pills from ur dorm?" Jack asks.
"No, its pointless. But thanks for offering Jack." She sighs.
"Ill get them for you." I say.
"What? No dont go there is no point." She says.
"They could help you sleep a little." I say.
"Finn please dont go." She says.
I rubbed her shoulder then got out of bed,
"Ill come with you." Jack says.
"No I got it, watch her for me." I say.

"But-" I cut Y/n off and kissed her soft lips softly,
"Ill be right back my angel." I say.
"Okay fine, hurry its late." She sighs.
I smiled and walked out the room as soon as I started walking I processed what the fuck just happened. I couldn't help her, I didnt know how. Jack knew exactly what to do and how to do it, he's done it so many times. Meanwhile I wasnt there to even tell her everything is going to be okay. God what the fuck is wrong with me!? I can't lose her again.

When I got to the dorm I got the spare key hidden by there doormat, I opened the door and Millie yelled,
"Wait dont come in!"
It was too late I saw her in bed and a guy was with her, I slammed the door quickly,
"Im so sorry!" I say out of embarrassment.
"Um just give me a sec." She says.
I heared a lot of mumbling and noise, I stood their silently awkwardly.
Then Millie opened the door so I could just see her,
"Finn, uh what is it?" She asks out of breathe, as much as I wanna go away and leave her with whoever he is I need Y/n's sleeping pills.
"Y/n's um pills- I need them." I say awkwardly.
"Oh, okay hold on." She says.
She closed the door and came back to give this bag to me,
"Thats all of them." She says.
All of them? I opened the bag and saw at least 20 bottles of different brands and types.
"This much for her?" I ask.
"None of them worked for her." She sighs.
I sighed and rubbed my face,
"Okay thanks ill leave you to- you know." I say.
"Yeah um sorry bye." She closed the door then I started to walk back to my dorm.

Wyatt's pov

Millie closed the door then faced me with her back against the wall,
"That was a close one." She giggles.
"Y/n is having sleeping problems?" I ask.
"Yeah, she's having nightmares-" she says weirdly.
"Is she okay?" I ask.
"She's fine, why do you even care?" She asks.
"Cause she's my friend." I say
"Wow." She scoffed.
"What?" I ask.
"I invited you over tonight and your talking about my friend." She says.
"Okay okay im sorry." I sigh.
"Its fine, lets just focus on eachother now no more distractions." She came over to me and started to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she got on my lap then kissed my neck,
"Wait-" I say.
"Ugh what?" She asks.
"Earlier on the phone you said you were confused on what you wanted, why did you change ur mind all of a sudden?" I ask.
"I don't know, im still confused. Let's just have fun for one night come on." She says.
"Your using me." I say.
She got off of me and sat down next to me,
"Im not." She says.
"Thats what it sounds like." I sigh.
"Whatever just leave." She says.
"Listen I actually do want a relationship with you but you keep pushing me away and then doing this trying to hook up with me again. Not this time." I say.
"I thought you liked the sex!?" She says.
"I do, ur amazing but I can't keep wasting my time if you don't want a relationship." I sigh.
"I need some time to think." She says.
"Okay thats fine, call me when your ready." I say.
I grabbed my shirt and shoes then put them on. I left and didn't say a word, she needed to hear it even our friendship was becoming toxic. I just hope I get a chance with her but she's difficult.

Y/n's pov

"How many times a night do I have nightmares?" I ask.
"Before it was one time, now its been getting worse almost four times a night." Jack sighs.
"I can't do this anymore im exhausted and I can't even sleep without it happening again and again." I choke up.
Jack hugged me tight and held on to me,
"Everything is going to be okay we will fix this, Finn and I will." He says.
"Ur so warm I feel like I could fall asleep." I yawn.
"Sleep Tiny." He whispers.
"B-But my dreams wh-" Jack cut me off,
"Im here to wake you if they happen." Jack says.
I took a deep breathe and fell asleep listening to Jacks heat beat.
_________________________________________

Hey how are we all doing? :)