Part 78

Finn's pov

I sat down on a chair next to Y/n, then I grabbed her hand and looked at her. Before they only had a cannula helping her breathe now its a whole mask with air going into it while she inhales.
"I should have never gotten those pills." I sighed and kissed her cheek.

I was trying to help by going and getting the pills for her but she ended up- overdosing herself. Was she trying to hurt herself on purpose? No, she would never do that to herself. But, she has cut herself maybe she has, no she couldn't have what am I thinking? Nobody knows for sure what happened till she wakes up.

Noah's pov

We were all waiting in the waiting room to hear what was going on, Jack, Finn, and Y/n's mom were the only ones in the room. After awhile Jack and Y/n's mom came to us,
"How is she?" Millie asks.
"She had a seizure while we were in the room." Jack says.
"Oh I am so sorry Mrs. L/n." Saide says.
"Oh its okay no need to apologize, sorry we have to meet for these reasons." Y/n's mom shakes everyones hands and everyone introduces themselves.
"I'm going to go wait in my car to have some alone time ill see you kids later, and Jack call me if anything happens please." She says.
"Of course." Jack smiles.
Y/n's mom left,
"Is she okay now?" Caleb asks.
"Yeah she's fine now they moved her to a room closer to them to keep her watched in case it happens again." He says.
"Did her heart s-stop?" I ask.
"For a few seconds yes." Jack looked upset.
"That must have been tough to see." Gaten says.
"It was but, she's fine I just cant believe this happened." He sighs.
"Im going to walk around." I say getting up.
"Um okay." Millie says.

I walked for a while and found myself at Y/n's new room, the door was closed by I can see her in bed while Finn was holding her hand. He was fixing her hair and he kissed her hand. I cant help but feel so jealous, she's always there for me, she's too good to me. But I feel like never repay her. I need too do something when filming starts that is really meaningful so she knows how much I care about her.

Millie's pov

We were all sitting waiting patiently for Y/n to wake up. I kept my mind busy by thinking about other things. What happened last night kept replaying in my mind, how much Wyatt seemed to care about Y/n. Maybe I should call him, clear the air. Jacob hurt me deeply I just feel nervous to get into another relationship, I was using Wyatt the feel better but I do what a real relationship.

"Im going to make a phone call be right back guys." I say.
"Okay." Sadie says.
I got up and went outside then sat down on a bench,

*phone call*

"Hello." Wyatt answers.
"Hey its me." I say.
"Oh h-hey." He says.
"I just wanted to clear the air." I say.
"Okay." He says.
"Im sorry, I was using you, but I do like you and want a relationship. I've been too scared to date again but I want you." I say shyly.
"Finally you said it, I had a feeling you were hurt from him. I'm sorry too." He says.
"Sooo-" I smile.
"Were talking." He says.
"Yes!" I cheer.
"Where are you right now lets hangout?" He asks.
"Ugh I can't I wish I could im at the hospital." I say.
"What why?" He asks.
"Y/n she overdosed." I say.
"Shit, that rumor is true?" He asks.
"Yeah its all over social media." I sigh.
"Want me to come?" He says.
"No its okay, plus I dont think Finn would like that." I say.
"Ur right, tell her I hope she's doing good and I'll see you soon." He says.
"Okay, bye." I say.
"Bye." He says.

*end of call*

I knew I should have told him that sooner

Y/n pov

It felt so weird, I remember taking the pills then hearing Finn tell me everything was going to be okay. I heard a guy yelling to inject me and this woman yelling I needed cpr. Its all so strange. I thought it was a dream till I woke up,

I opened my eyes slowly and squeezed my hands only to feel someone was holding my hand. I looked at my hand and then looked up, Finn.

"Finn-" before I could say more he cut me off,
"Y/n! Your okay!" He yelled and gave me the tightest hug ever.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
He didn't answer and I just kept hugging him, then I felt the mask on my face, and looked around the room. I felt what I was wearing, im in the hospital!?

I let go of Finn and immediately took off the mask,
"What's going on? Why am I here?" I started to freak out I dont know what happened.
"Its okay gorgeous your okay." Finn grabbed my hands.
I sat up and squeezed Finn's hands,
"What happened?" I ask.
"Y-You dont remember?" He asks.
"No." I sigh.
"Y/n, you o-overdosed on the sleeping pills." Finn says.
"What!?" I say shocked.
"I know it was maybe an accident but im trying hard not to believe that you would do that to y-yourself on purpose." Finn's voice started to crack from emotion.
"No it was an accident I was so tired I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't so I took more and more, pills." It hit me what was I fucken thinking taking so many pills. Whats wrong with me, I did this to Finn, Jack, my mom, everyone.

I feel so greedy.

"Im sorry Finn I didn't mean to." I cried.
"No its my fault, I shouldn't have brought the pills after you told me not to." He started to cry too.
"Its not ur fault, it was me who was being so stupid." I say.
"You were hurting do not call urself stupid, I was just really scared I lost you." Finn hugged me tight again.
"I feel bad about it, I cant believe I did that to myself, and I cant imagine how you must have felt." I cry.
"I couldn't believe you were in the hospital, I was with you every second, I couldn't leave you to do this by yourself." Finn says.
"I love you so much Finn." I hugged him tighter.
"I love you more my angel." Finn kissed my lips.

Then I saw my mom and Jack come inside the room,
"Y/n!" Jack yells.
"Oh my God my daughter." My mom came inside too and hugged me tight.
Then Jack hugged me too,
"Sweetheart are you depressed again? Is that why you tried to kill yourself." My mom asked.
"No mom no im not depressed it was an accident I promise." I say.
"An accident?" Jack asks.
"I-I was-" I got cut off by a man walking into the room,

"Hello Miss L/n, im your doctor." He says.
"Hi, did you save my life?" I ask.
"Yes, as well as the nurses." He says.
"W-What did you guys do?" I ask.
"Well, when you arrived in the ambulance your heart stopped and we had to give cpr-"

I got a funny feeling in my stomach thinking my heart stopped beating,
Finn grabbed my hand,
I looked at him, he knew what I was feeling,

"Then when we got you back, your heart unfortunately stopped again, we injected you with naloxone, which is a drug that brings people back by starting the heart. We monitored your breathing and heart until you had a seizure due to what was in the pills-" he continues.

"After the seizure ended we moved you to this room to monitor if the seizure happened again." He finishes.

I cant believe myself right now, Finn said he never left my side so that means he was there watching all this happen to me
_________________________________________

Make sure to share the story to friends♡