Chapter 1

Another boring sunday. Well that's what you thought. "Olivia!!" Pippa yelled as she ran into your shared apartment. "what wrong.Who died?" you questioned. "No one died silly! But i have good news" Pippa replied. "Go on" i got excited. "Well you know Lin. Well he has wrote a new musical about Alexander Hamilton and he asked us both for two main parts." Pips told me. "Wow that sounds so exciting!" i yelled. Pip told me all about who Hamilton is and about our characters. She also said that we needed to have an early night saying as practice starts tomorrow.

~~ NEXT DAY~~

My alarm woke me up but i was already soo excited to start rehearsing the show today. I get up and get dressed quickly. As i get to the kitchen i see pips already there. "You excited?" pippa asks me. "Yes! i haven't seen lin in like ages" i reply. I have known lin for ages now. He was the one who got me into acting. My first show was his In The Heights, i had one of the staring roles. Pippa knows Lin because when i was in the show Pips would always come to rehearsal and everyone in the cast thought Lin and Pippa liked eachother. "You ready? saying as NYC traffic is the worst and we only have 30 mins to get there? Pippa asks. I get my shoes on and then i'm out the door.
We arrive at the theatre to see lin standing at the door grinning like the cheshire cat. "the Soo sisters or should i say the Schuyler sisters!" lin says cheerfully. "You seem excited" i say as we walk into the building. The rest of the cast is already there. You see a few familiar faces from working around broadway. "Hey hey hey guys. Let's make a circle so we can get to know eachother" lin suggests. Everyone makes a circle and sits down. "Everyone seems to be here apart from one person but he has a track record of being late anyway sooo. Let's start with pippa"
"Hi everyone. I'm pippa Soo and i've been acting since i can remember. And in this show i play Elizabeth schuyler." pip says.
"Hey i'm Olivia Soo, Pips younger sister. I've worked with lin on In The Heights. And i play Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds" i say. As i finish my sentence. A curly haired boy with freckles walks in the door. "Alright alright. That's what i'm talking about!" He tells as he walks down the steps onto the stage.
"Ant your 20 minutes late" lin says unimpressed. "Lin my man. You know the NYC traffic is mad" He replies. "Okay just sit in the circle. Pippa and him looked at eachother and smiled so i assumed they knew eachother. We went around the circle and everyone introduced themselves until we got to the curly haired boy. "Hey guys. I'm Anthony Ramos and i've known Lin for ages. I play John Laurens and Phillip Hamilton" he says. After chatting for some time it's time to leave. Before we leave talk to eachother. "Hey pippa!" Anthony says.  "Hey Ant" pip replies. "So tell me Pippa. Why didn't u tell me u had a hot younger sister?" he questions as he looks your way. "Because i know you too well and i know what you're like with girls. Anyway she's too good for u" Pip says sassily. "Pip i'm a changed man now" he says while faking being offended. "Of course you are!" Pippa says with sarcasm in her voice. "Soo anyway we were going weren't we olivia" Pip asks you. "Well we were but i think we should stay a little longer." you reply smirking at Anthony. "Only 10 more minutes" pip says as she walks away. "soo how do u know my sister?" i ask Anthony. "We know eachother through lin. But anyway she never told me her sister was HOT" he says emphasising the last word. We exchange small talk till pip says that she wants to go home. "Well i gotta go Ramos so i'll see u tomorrow" i say as i leave. I sense his eyes watching me as i walk out the door. The rest of the night it's all i can think about like do i like him or not?

~~Anthony POV~~

She's all i could think about for the rest of the night. But pips was right she is too good for me. I need to change my ways and that starts with being on time for rehearsals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys that was the first Chapter!! I will aim to update as often as possible.

Boy you got me helpless...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara