"It's not a date." Sky says calmly but I know better, he's mad at me. Well I'm mad too. "We are going to study."

"I don't care!" I shout, louder this time. "You are not going."

"Technically I wasn't going anywhere because she's the one coming over to my house."

"Tell her you changed your mind." I'm now try another tack. Since being angry and shouting isn't helping me I decide begging is probably worth a try. "You can study with me." Biology isn't my strong suit but we could just learn together.

"You copy my notes, how will studying with you help me?"

Oh, right I do copy his notes. "We can do something else."

He sighs heavily. "Heaven, in case you haven't noticed we are in school and you are making a scene." He looks around us and I do the same, seeing people walk past us, murmuring to each other as they watch us.

If they only knew that I can read their minds, that I can easily have an insight into their deepest and darkest secrets, they wouldn't be so judgemental.

"And this jealous wife routine of yours is starting to bore me." He hisses angrily.

As soon as I hear the words 'bore me' come out of his mouth my heart sinks. The last thing I want to do is bore him, that would sure push him into someone else's arms for sure.

"B-bore you?" I stutter.

"Yes! And you need to stop constantly attacking Phoebe because when I say she's only a friend I mean it."

I swallow before nodding frantically. I don't want to say anything that might set him off and I really don't like the way he's thinking. If I say something stupid he might break up with me so it's best I keep my big mouth shut.

I look over him shoulder and notice Phoebe fast approaching us. She's ready for their so called 'study date'. I fight the urge to strangle her, knowing full well that physical altercation with my rival won't win me any points. Besides Sky is right, she's only a friend and he loves me. I have nothing to worry about.

It's just too bad that my obsessive side can't get over the fact that someone else is interested in my boyfriend.

"Hey guys!" She says cheerfully. "Ready to go?" She asks Sky hanging her arm on his shoulder.

I ignore her because I know she's doing it deliberately, trying to provoke me into another confrontation. She's smart, I will her that. She knows full well that it will annoy Sky if I attack her thus making her look like the perfect girl.

Unfortunately for her the fact that I can literally read people makes it impossible for her to be one step ahead of me.

I plaster a fake smile similar to hers on my face. "Of course he's ready, you know how he likes to study."

Her smiles widens. "I know a lot actually."

Sky frowns at her but doesn't say anything.

I ignore her suggestive tone. "I would hope so, otherwise it would be pointless for him to study with you." I turn to Sky and grab his head before pressing my lips against his own.

The kiss is loud and hard. It's a territorial kiss but Sky doesn't seem to mind as he kisses me back with the same ferocity.

"I love you." I whisper against his mouth.

He smiles at me and I almost melt at the sight of his dimples. "I love you more." He murmurs back, pushing strands of my hair away from my face.

Phoebe clears her throat, breaking our intimate moment. "Sorry to break this up." No she's not. "But we need to go." Her words seem forced. Good.