Chapter Twelve

Image above was drawn by none other than mwah! Hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to request images of Sans and such! I would be more than happy to draw something for someone else! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink was the first to be by Classic's side, the glitching only growing worse the longer they remained there. His appearance was shifting not only between the Aus, but of some of the people among the current world. Ink bit back anger as he glanced up toward Error, hope laced in his eyes.

"There has got to be something we can do!" Silence fell over both before Nightmare made his way toward the group. He gently reached out, fingers pulling Classic into his embrace. His legs hit the floor as he felt sorrow well up in him.

"Error... What if we get him back to Undertale? Back to his Au?" Error shrugged before scratching his head.

"I don't know what will happen. His coding is already being tampered with, meaning the damage could already be sufficient!"

"Sufficient?" Ink met Error's gaze as he spoke low.

"It may already be at a critical point. We might have been late the moment it began..." Nightmare's tone was venomous as he spoke.

"Meaning what exactly?" 

"Meaning his existence is being erased for good. Simply put... He's dying." Midoriya had been trying to wrap his mind around the current information. Classic was strong, there was no denying. The idea he was from a different world wasn't entirely impossible. The main point that confused Midoriya was the idea the world was deleting him.

"If I may, can I ask who exactly you guys are?" No one spoke as Ink pondered a response. He knew better then to speak of the Aus to other worlds, but he knew he had also failed that earlier. Sighing, he made eye contact before speaking.

"Most of us are from a different world, probably universe. Ours is more dark and gruesome than this, but we survive even among each other. Simply put, I am a protector of the worlds. Classic here is the original, the first ever Sans. We all were created after him, each serving some purpose in life." Error sighed before chiming in.

"Since Classic is the original, he suffers from too many Aus existing at the same time. Simply put, this is happening because the world thought he was similar to a virus. This is one world compared to many. With so many of the Aus in one place at a time, it messes up the system. My hope is that returning him to his original universe will erase the process that is killing him." Midoriya nodded before looking away. Tears gathered in his eyes as he refrained from crying. He almost broke down the moment Classic spoke up. His voice was fragmented, broken up beyond repair.

"Do00n't WoRrrrYy. I'Ll Beee FfinnneeEe..." His smile most knew was fake, but Midoriya saw hope in his eyes. 

"Will I ever see you again?" Classic tried to nod but his body refused to move. He knew his answer would be a lie. Truth was, he knew there was no future for him. The process was painful and reaching the final stages. Going back wasn't going to help, only bring more sorrow throughout the multiverse. He sighed lightly as he leaned into Nightmare, enjoying the little warmth he felt.

"It's okay Classic, let's get you home." He couldn't find the strength to respond as hands helped him to his feet. His gaze shifted to Midoriya, tears rolling down his face. The crowd had become numerous in no time, some giving sad looks while others seemed terrified. Classic would have been willing to ignore the onlookers had bloodlust not flooded the air. Most had noticed it as a familiar figure slipped through the crowd, hand outstretched. His aim was for Nightmare, who hadn't noticed until it was too late. The strangers hand was mere inches as Classic found the strength to act. Without warning he pushed off Nightmare, sending him backwards as the hand landed fully on Classic's chest. A burning sensation grew over Classic's body as pain engulfed him. His legs lost their strength, sending him to the ground once more. Cracks raced along his body as he watched pieces begin to vaporize, to catch the wind and travel into the distance. His mind was flooded with fear, unaware of the familiar teacher capturing the villain.