Chapter Seven

Classic moved silently down the sidewalk, Midoriya glancing every direction. He was easily panicked, leaving Tsuyu to spend most of the walk calming him. The silence was needed for Classic. He ran through his own mind imagining the others. He missed them all. They were the bright light in his life, yet the world had cast it away. Somehow he always found himself cast into the darkness, abandoned and forgotten.

"So where are we going exactly?" Tsuyu's voice stirred Classic as he shrugged.

"Not too sure. I don't know this city at all, so we're just walking to relax. How you feeling Midoriya?"

"Fine I guess... Can we stop to get some ice cream or something?" Tsuyu smiled as she glanced toward Classic. He gave a short nod before allowing Tsuyu to lead. Classic was happy to find the shop merely roads down. It was walking distance for him, which was nice. He always had a sweet tooth for ice cream. Stopping before the entrance, Classic froze up. He felt a chill course through him as he scanned the area. Eyes watched him, he just couldn't pinpoint it.

"You okay Classic?" He glanced toward Midoriya before nodding. His voice was stern as he forced a smile.

"I'm fine. How about you guys head in and I'll join in a moment. I think I dropped my wallet a few yards back." They both gave skeptical looks, but agreed. Entering, Classic waited for the door to close before turning on his heels. The eyes still observed him, bloodlust coating the air. Sneaking near an alley, he turned into it before stopping halfway into the darkness. He could hear footsteps from behind but refused to look.

"Well, well... Someone's got some balls!" There was a long pause before Classic chuckled. He spun around to see a hooded figure.

"You're right! I must say though, it's rather weird." Confusion crossed the strangers face as they grinned. "Any who, why are you following my friends?"

"I was merely looking for easy pray. I didn't expect you to catch on honestly, but you're better than nothing." Before Classic could speak he felt the ground shift. Cracks formed along the cement as purple bones were illuminated in the darkness. Classic dodged easily, his eyes widening momentarily. He wanted to speak but continued to dodge attacks. "Can't run forever!" 

"Wait... Don't attack me Dus..." The feeling of something hitting his arm sent a yelp through the alley. Classic stumbled back as blood hit the ground below. Groaning through the pain, he glanced at his attacker. The shadow slowly vanished to reveal a similar jacket. He felt his breath hitch as tears gathered in his eyes. His movements were rough as he straightened. 

"Scared?" Classic didn't respond as his attacker readied another strike. Sucking in a deep breath Classic leapt forward, arms wrapping around the stranger's neck. The action caused the figure to freeze up as something wet hit his shoulder.

"Dust... It's me..." The words were broken as they fell from Classic. His body trembled as Classic's grip tightened around Dust. Panic hit Dust as the voice rang in his head, the familiarity in the open. 

"Oh my god... Classic! What have I done?" He pulled from the contact before glancing toward the open wound. Blood stained the outfit as red dyed the cement. Trembling fingers tried to ease the flow, but to no avail. Classic tried to focus on Dust, but everything spun. "Classic... Classic, stay with me!" 

"Dust... It's kind of cold..." His legs gave out as Dust supported him. Fear was filling the alley as both remained silent. Dust watched as Classic's eyelids threatened to close. Scowling, he pulled his phone from his pocket before dialing a number. The ringing echoed into the silence as Dust kept force on Classic's wound.

'Nightmare here, what do you want Dust?'

'I need your help, like now... I found Classic...' His voice trailed off as movement came from the other end.

'Really? Where? I'll head there now!' 

'Nightmare... He needs medical help asap... I'll explain everything later, but please hurry! I can't stop the bleeding... I'm so scared that he'll...' Shouting came from other side before Nightmare cut in.

'Don't panic. Do what you can and we'll hurry to you!' 

'We're near North Boulevard, in an alley beside an ice cream shop...' There was only silence as the phone went dead. Tears raced down Dust's face as he looked at the blood. It was all his fault. He had been tasked with protecting Classic, yet hurt him. A bloody hand gently traced Classic's cheek as Dust spoke softly, unaware of the prying eyes.

"I'm so sorry Classic... Please forgive me." 

Green eyes watched through tears as figures appeared in the alley. Classic was unconscious, the smell of iron rising in the air. Fear coursed through him as a hand gripped his arm firmly. He glance to Tsuyu, sorrow passing through them both. They wanted to speak, but feared being noticed. They observed as five figures grouped around their friend. Midoriya wanted to help, but was frozen in place. There was nothing they could do. They were outnumbered and Classic was already in their grasp. Both watched as the figures vanished before their eyes, Classic leaving with them. 

"What do we do now?" Tsuyu's voice broke.

"We report it in the morning... I hope he's okay!" Tsuyu nodded slowly as they turned and hurried back to the school. Both hoped he would be okay. He was the first person who had never judged someone else. Classic was their friend.