~ Chapter Three ~

The moment Classic came too, he felt himself hit the surface of a cold substance. Clear water enveloped him as bubbles rose. Light trickled through the ripples as he sank deeper. His body felt heavier, dragging him further from the surface. The feeling of water invading his lungs drew concern as he struggled to breath. Fear was apparent as he struggled to swim upward. His eyes met hands, flesh hugging his once boney frame. White hair swayed before him, matching the motions of the ripples. The surface was further disturbed as green met his gaze. He felt something coil around him, pulling him from the cold embrace. His body was ripped from the water as his lungs greedily took in air. Through blurry vision, he glanced to his helper. Long hair rested below the water, a tongue coiled around Classic's body. She seemed just as confused to see him, but quickly brushed it away as they hurried to dry land.

 Classic was speechless as he welcomed the dirt. His body was still warm and combating the growing chill on his body. Even so, he glanced around as the girl carefully approached him. Her expression was cautious. Classic gave a short smile before inhaling a shaky breath. He peered to his hands, a peach color pressing to his features. The normal white hues and bones were enveloped by soft skin, similar to Frisk. It left so many questions for Classic. Where exactly had he fell? 

"Are you okay mister? You fell from the ceiling!" There was a long pause before Classic met the girls gaze.

"Thanks for saving me kid! Name's Sans, but most call me Classic." She nodded slowly before smiling ever so slightly.

"Tsuyu Asui! How did you even get here?" Classic glanced to the ceiling. There wasn't a hole, but how could explain everything?

"Can we talk about it later? What exactly is happening here with all the yelling and fighting?" She frowned before squatting beside him. 

"We were attacked by villains, but Iida got away... We just have to hope he gets the pros!" Classic sighed before standing, his hand offered to Tsuyu. She smiled gently before accepting it. Rising from the ground, Classic spun around as his gaze dropped on the rising dust. His body moved to protect Tsuyu as the rubble shot passed. Shouts filled the area as the dust began to settle. Grayish blue hair swayed as red eyes were focused on the two beside the waters edge. Hands were pressed against the frail body, a large monster beside him. It was hard to see at first, but anger rose in Classic as he saw the human beneath the creature. His face was beaten badly and blood layered the ground. 

"How long till they can get here?" Tsuyu shrugged before both froze as the villain charged forward. Classic widened his eyes as he guarded Tsuyu, the ground cracking as white shot upward. The outstretched hand met the bone summoned before it fell to ash. There was slight confusion on the villains face as he backed up once more.

"Who is he? Nomu, get him!" Classic noticed the sudden movement, the speed hard to see. The creature launched forward, Classic summoning layers of bone. A blast of wind filled the massive area as gentle hands held Tsuyu close. Without warning, Classic shot more bones from the ground. Blood dripped to the ground as they pierced the thick skin, the villain seeming to freeze up. He shook slightly as he growled low. "How did he hurt the Nomu? Even All Might shouldn't be able to!"

"Look bud, I ain't got the energy to play all day so how about you back off? Keep this up and you'll have a bad time!" The shimmering blue leaking from Classic's right eye drew all gazes as the villain stumbled back slightly. The Nomu had fell unresponsive, leaving a full retreat. Classic felt a heavy sigh roll from him as he collapsed onto the ground, exhaustion kicking in and intertwining with his growing fever. The portal had closed, leaving the hero injured and the students observing the new figure as he fell unconscious. Tsuyu remained beside him, awaiting the pros. She watched him as he seemed at peace, a smile cresting her expression. Her words were soft, but audible.