Chapter Five

Morning came without a hitch. The moment Classic opened his eyes, he was met with a furious teacher. Giving a sheepish smile he reluctantly climbed from the bed. Aizawa scowled as he rubbed his eyes. He tossed clothes toward Classic before leaving the room, leaving him confused. Observing the fabric, he felt a frown crest his face. He was so used to his slippers and relaxed wardrobe that a uniform seemed nothing beside a permanent irritation. Sighing, he slid into the clothes, noting they fit perfectly. Fixing the tie, he hurried from the room before catching up to Aizawa.

He wasn't entirely sure where they were going. The supposed Principle had requested time to speak to Classic, but it was not mandatory in that moment. Aizawa had explained he had a class to teach, the same one Classic was to attend. It was a bit terrifying meeting new faces, especially humans. With his past, humans were the last thing he wanted to encounter.

"I'll enter before you and announce you as a new student. Enter after you hear that, understood?" There was a long silence before Classic nodded. Aizawa frowned before sliding the door open, his voice quieting the students inside. "Morning class... There is a new student today personally selected by the Principle and staff. Treat him well and don't pick fights Bakugou!" 

"Buzz off! I'll fight whom I want!" Aizawa sighed before glancing toward Classic. He entered quietly, a calm expression on his face. He hunched slightly as his hands were shoved into his pocket. Tired eyes focused on each student, his hand leaving his pocket for a moment to wave before returning.

"Heya! Name's Sans, but you can call me Classic. Pleasure to meet you all and hope to get to know you!" Tsuyu widened her eyes as she waved, Classic smiling. The class gave confused looks as Aizawa spoke up.

"If I remember correctly, you and Tsuyu have met already. Take the seat beside her for now." Classic nodded before walking over. She beamed seeing him sit beside her, his smile still warming. 

"I'm glad you're okay Classic!" He chuckled before instinctively pressing his hand to his chest. It was weird to be alive at times. Resets left him in a constant flux. He was so used to death that it didn't scare him. He knew nothing about the current state he was in and yet risked it all for a random person. "You okay?"

"Yeah... Just bad memories is all! Any way, mind giving me a tour of the school after class?" Tsuyu smiled as she nodded, both ignoring the glares and constant stares from the other classmates. Aizawa had been focused on the new student. He was a mystery, yet was as gentle as a leaf moving with the breeze. Not an ounce of the kid gave off a threatening air. Without much time to investigate the kid, Aizawa had grown fond of him. He hoped Classic was the change they needed. Sighing lightly, he focused on the board as he mumbled through the lesson.

Class had been a drag for Classic. Learning was simple for him, especially when one knows everything taught. He had found it entertaining when the teacher dozed during class. Most student started talking and fooling around. To say the least, Classic felt a longing for the school. Almost everyone was kind to him and nothing like Frisk during Genocide. Almost all... One student irritated Classic by simply speaking simple words. His anger was easy to read and he was merely a bully at heart. People like him was what was wrong with society.

"So, want to go on that tour now, or later?" Tsuyu drew Classic from his thoughts as he shrugged.

"Whichever is easier for you!" Before she could speak, Classic felt himself internally swear when Bakugou spoke up from the back of the room. His tone was laced in his usual venom.

"Oh, get a room!" Tsuyu lowered her head as Classic bit against his cheek. He turned to see green hair pop into view, a gentle smile directed toward him. A hand was outstretched. Taking it, he listened as the green haired kid spoke softly.