"Crystal, Capo Bestone." She said.

I retrieved a new pistol from the bottle drawer and a pouch filled with bullets, tossing it to the girl. "Whatever is necessary, never-"

"I'll do it, Capo Bestone." She repeated.

"I believe you, Avena."

She nods and gets up to leave making me sigh.

Roman enters suit in the room, dressed in a grey two piece suit paired with a white shirt.

"What's with Pink carrying a gun?" He asks frowning. "Are you ordering hits without permission?"

"No, boss." I said gulping my whiskey in one go. "I'm having pink sneaking into the casinò and retrieve information."

"And you expect what exactly-"

"Roman- as much as it's hard and difficult to reassure a man, it's equally easier to reassure a women who'd do anything to get up in the family." I said. "That's fact."

Roman rolled his eyes and sat down on the chair vacated by Avena and turned the TV in which flashed the surveillance camera all over the club from the entrance to the cages to the underground, rooms where men paid for sweet sweet pleasure-

"Zoom on camera fifty two." I said squinting to look at the black and white moving images. "Is that-"

"Ariel?" Roman snorted.

"The fuck does she think she's doing?" I hissed soaring to my full height, buttoning my suit jacket and walking out of the office room, leaving an expressionless Roman behind.

From the deck, I could see only Blaire and some other chick in stage four. The men hooting and shouting from entertainment.

I made my way down the stairs and through the corridor and down the staircase that took me to the red blue light lit, well furbished underground rooms.

Fifty two. Mentally I cussed, right hand withdrawing my  Mark23, from the wait band of my slacks and kicked the door open.

The bastard shrieked as I fired the first bullet.

Missed.

I'll fucking kill him.

"Turn on the light!" I barked.

"Jesus Christ, Angelo." Ariel's voice drag through the darkness, something is loose.

"Turn on the light, Goddamnit!" I bark firing the second bullet, some glass shatters and the florescent light floods the room.

Ariel clutches the the blanket to her chest, looking dazed.

"Are you fucking high?" I hiss moving toward her stationery position, kneeling on the bed.

The scared looking bastard cowering toward the furthest corner of the room.

"None of your business." Ariel drawled shaking her hair and dragging fingers through them.

Her dancing outfit lay in the floor.

"Capo Bestone?" I heard somebody from the doorway.

"Get clean up here and Ricardo." I ordered. "Now."

"Yes, Capo Bestone." The voice said and I heard shuffling.

Great.

"Get up." I ordered for Ariel. "Come on."

"No." She snapped. "Go away, you're not my parent."

"Fucking get up  and get dressed tadpole." I hissed taking off my suit jacket and shoving it toward her. "Now."

She is on my last goddamn nerve, for fuck's sake.

Why can't this woman just do as she's asked for once.

She rolled her eyes but kept fixed to her position.

"Tadpole." I warned.

"Fuck you." She snapped. "I am not a frog."

I grabbed her chin roughly and forced her dazed over eyes to look at me. "Put on the damn coat, I am taking you home."

"I am not going nowhere with you, you sadistic asshole!" She yelled. "You ruin everything!"

Of course. Here we go with the blaming and the cussing and the tears.

Ricardo appears by my side in another minute. "Capo Bestone."

"Empty this bastard for behavioural misconduct, getting a dancer high and not respecting the woman's privacy and show him out." I ordered. "Make sure he never finds the way to the club, I mean it."

"You can't do that!" The man cowering in fear said. "The whore was already heigh when we came here into this room, you can't do all that for fucking a who-" his next words were cut out replaced by a scream.

"Angelo!" Ariel cried.

I pointed my finger at her in warning. "Don't interrupt me."

My bullet had hit him on his thigh. "The next will hit you on that limp dick." I threatened. "You call my woman a whore again, I'll fucking kill you in ways you never could imagine."

"Get him the fuck out of my sight, Ricardo." I yelled. "Have somebody to get my car, inform Roman I am going home."

Ricardo responded in affirmative and dragged the wounded asshole away as I picked up Ariel, punching and slapping wherever her hand could go on my body.

"Stop it." I said carrying her out of the room.

"You asshole!" She cried in agony. "I hate you, let me go, I don't want to be around you, you fucking cock sucker."

I rolled my eyes at her profanities as I stepped out using the back door.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Ariel threatened as I placed her on the passenger seat of my car and strapped her in place. "I swear to God, Angelo, I'll kill you if you-"

"I'll fucking kill you, if I see you with another man, tadpole." I said in seriousness as I got into the driver's seat. "I'll fucking kill you."

"You have no right-" She yelled.

"I have every goddamn right baby." I said composedly. "Every fucking right on you, I'll kill you before I kill the mother fucking bastard who put his hands on you."

"You're a monster." She hissed, her baby brown eyes coming back to life from the whatever high she was in. "A goddamn monster in the flesh!"

"Damn right I am." I said.

____________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

😭😭 ignore me typo and weird ass grammar in this chapter. I'll edit it around tonight. Promise. We might have another update if I can manage. But idk. I am hopeless.

Lemme knu if y'all like Angelo's POV. Smh.

-November.