Chap 13: announcement

Edit, 22 october 2020: yes. I finally finished this chap. After a LOOONGG time. But this is kinda nonsense, the chap was... A bit boring? Idk, blame my small writersblock. About the song above, it's not related to this chap. I only added it for fun cuz i love the music 🤓

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(The next day, 15:55)

Third Person POV
The class were waiting for the bell ring since the lesson ended. Then mr. Verosa walked into the class, making everyone in the class silent.

He was holding a pile of papers, as he sat down on his seat. "Students! I got an announcement!" he said. Everyone in the class then whispered to eachother, "Okay silent! America, can you give them the papers?" mr. Verosa asked. America nodded as he stood up and walked to the table, and took the pile of papers. Then he gave it to the class, one by one.

Spain's POV
I read the paper, and i was shocked as my eyes widened. "OUTBOUND!!"  I heard Japan cheered as she stood up. All of us cheered up, we cheered up for three minutes until mr. Verosa told us to calm down and sit down. Then he stood up, "Yes, an outbound. BUT, you have to ask for your parents' permission. And if they do, they must sign the paper. I will accept the paper in three days" he said.

Philip's POV
We all nodded, as we heard the bell ring. We took our bags and walked out of the class. Me, Indo, and Malay met Singa and Brunei outside the class. We were walking out of the school, while Brunei asked, "Did you guys get the outbound paper? I can't wait to ask papa about it!". "Ya, i got it. How 'bout you, Maphilindo?" Singa answered as he asked us three.

"Yea, we got it. If papa didn't sign the paper, then.. I don't know anymore.." Indo answered. "Don't worry! He'll accept it. All you have to do is posthink" Malay responded. I just remain silent. Then we arrived infront of the portal. "Well, here we go!" Malay said, then he entered portal, followed by the others. I was the last one to enter, but something caught my attention.

I turned my head around, and saw Spain and Harlow talking to eachother. I can clearly hear them from far away, "If your parents agreed, can we sit together at the bus?" Harlow asked. The Spaniard nodded, "Sure" he answered. Then she kissed his cheek as he blushed. "HUEK" i muttered as i looked back at the portal and entered it.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(16:20)

Third Person POV
The three of them walked home since Asean can't pick them up. Once they were in the house, the looked for Asean. "Where's papa?" Philip asked Cambodia and Myanmar who were sitting at the couch, playing an online game.

Philip's POV
"He's still at work" they answered. The five of us looked at eachother in frustation, some of us sighed. "I guess we'll ask him later" Singapore said. Then we all went to our bedrooms. I took shower, then wore my clothes. I looked at the paper i put on the nightstand earlier, "Better put it in my bag or it will be gone" i said.

Spain's POV
"So you want to go to an outbound? With your class?" my mom asked me. We were in the living room, she was sitting on the sofa while i am standing up. "Yes, mom" i answered. "Hm, okay, where's the pen?" she asked. I gave her the pen that i was holding, and she signed the paper.

She gave me back the paper as i said thanks to her, then ran into my room upstairs. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SIGNED THE PAPER! THIS IS MAGIC! I cheered up as i threw myself to the bed, being happy.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(ASEAN house, 19:20)

Third Person POV
The five Asean countries were waiting for Asean to get home. They waited at the living room while holding the paper, watching the TV. Then they heard the frontdoor opened, they looked at the door and saw Asean.