Chap 4: 11th grade

(16:00)

Philip's POV
School ended. But we're still at the class. We tidy up our tables and packed our bags. "Class dismissed, go to the front of the school and there'll be a portal" the teacher said as she walked out of the class. I looked at Indo and asked, "Portal?". He then shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

Then the whole class walked out of the class, and went to the front of the school. Then they saw many doors with (small) whiteboards. Inside the door, there's just a night sky with stars. Nice portals.

I looked at the whiteboards, and realized it was the locations that was written on it. I looked for the closest street to our house, ah found it. "Century street", "Guys, let's go to this portal" i said to my siblings, while pointing my eyes at the portal.

They nodded as we entered the portal. And one, two, three, we teleported into the crowded street. "We're lucky we didn't have to jump off the clouds" Malay said.

Third Person POV
Indo sat down on a nearby bench, followed by Malay and Singapore. Philip took out his phone from his pocket, and called ASEAN. "You brought phone?!" Singapore asked, "Yes, actually" the Filipino answered. "But the kids under 12th grade are not allowed to bring phones!" Brunei said.

Philip then shush-ed Brunei as ASEAN answered the call, "Hello?", "Hey papa, can you pick us up at the Century street?" Philip asked, then heard a sigh from the call. A second later, ASEAN asked, "Wait, why did you bring your phone?". "Just incase" the Filipino answered, and he hung up as Brunei sat next to Malay.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(A year later, 11th grade, 8:40)
lil note, philip and harlow has became bffs

Third Person POV
The five ASEAN siblings were at the school lobby, looking at their papers. "I got in 11A" Philip said, "Me too" Indo and Malay said. "Lucky Maphilindo, i got in 11C" Singa answered, "And i got in 11B" Brunei continued.

Philip's POV
We looked for our classes, and we found it. Me, Malay, and Indo looked for our tables in the class. "I think we can't sit together this year" Malay said. "Why?" i asked. "Randomized empty tables" Indo answered. I sighed as Indo chose the table at the rightmost front, i chose the third table at the far left, and Malay chose the table at the back.

I put my bag on my seat, as i sat down and looked around. There's a few students in the class, while the others are outside the class. Then Indo approached me, "Hey, what will happen if Spain is in the same class?" he asked me. "Why'd you ask that?" i asked back. "Don't know, i just have a sudden feeling" he answered. "Ridiculous" i said.

Then i saw the Spaniard entering the class, "Speak of the devil" i said. Then Indo looked at him, and he looked back at us. "Whatcha lookin' at?" he asked, we shook our heads as he continued walking into his seat. But then he sat next to my right. I looked around, and realized, all the seats was full. Interesting.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(2 months later, 9:30)

Third Person POV
"Sudden test, everyone!" ms. Grangewick said. The whole students' eyes in the class widened and they gasped. "SUDDEN TEST?!" Malaysia yelled, "Yes. And the student with the highest rank will get a prize" Everyone in the class gasped at what ms. Grangewick said and some of them whispered to eachother. "Germany, can you please give them the papers?" ms. Grangewick answered while sitting down on her seat as Germany nodded and did as what she said.

(9:32)

Spain's POV
Aight, imma do it now. I took my pencil and eraser from my bag and read the first question. "Mister United Kingdom is a bus driver, he was driving and then stopped at bus stop 01. 5 people entered, and then he continued driving. And after a few minutes, he stopped at bus stop 03. 2 people hopped out and 9 people entered. He continued driving and then stopped at bus stop 04. 4 people hopped out and 12 people entered. He continued driving, and stopped at bus stop 07. Then 20 people entered, and he then continued driving. 1 person hopped out and 7 people entered the bus".

Okay, pretty easy. Just 5 - 2 + 9 - 4 + 12 + 20 - 1 + 7 = 47. Then i continued reading the question, "So how many kids do mr. United Kingdom has?" ?!!. My eyes widened at that weird question. What the hell is wrong with this question? I just got into the first question and get asked how many kids do UK has.

Philip's POV
Wh- What kind of question is this? "How many kids to mr. United Kingdom has?" ? Interesting, very interesting. 1? 47? 5? 0? 2? I don't even know how many kids he do have. Wait..

Third Person POV
"Maybe 4" Spain and Philip both thought. And they answered 4.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(10:15)

"Time's up!" ms. Grangewick said. The students looked at her, and some of them didn't even finish it yet. Then she took all the papers with her gravity manipulation power. She then walked out of the class, not saying anything. While the students began talking to eachother.

A few minutes later, ms. Grangewick came back but without the papers. "The headmaster said the results will be announced in two days!" she said. Some of them cheered up, including Japan. "I can't wait to see the results!" she whispered to her friend.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(2 days later, 14:31)

Third Person POV
The 11A students were talking to eachother because the teacher's not in the class. Some of them were excited about the results, some are nervous. Then ms. Grangewick entered the class. The class turned silent as they looked at her, holding a pile of papers.

"This, is your results" ms. Grangewick said. Some students get really excited, as she give them the papers with her gravity manipulation power. They read the papers and looked for their names.

Spain's POV
I immediately looked for my name, and i found it, at the top. I... Got the first rank?! Impossible. But i still continued reading the names, and i found Philip, with the first rank too. We were the only ones with the first rank. This has to be a joke.

This is ridiculous. "Miss?" i raised my hand. "Why is there two students with the first rank?" i asked. She approached me and looked at the results. "I think it's a coincidence" she answered. Me and Philip then immediately glared at eachother, eyes sharp, making a dark aura. "Don't start a fight, i'm gonna talk with the headmaster" ms. Grangewick said as i looked at her. She then took the paper and walked out of the class. And the others were talking to eachother, minding their own business.

Then i looked back at Philip, "I'm gonna be the top" i said. "Sure, the top at the bottom if you know what i mean" he answered. "No, your name will be at the bottom of the paper and your result will be the lowest one" i said while pointing my finger at him. Then he folded his arms on the table, "I'm afraid you're wrong, mister" he said.

"Guys" someone called us. We looked at the person, it was Meribelle who sat behind me, with Mirabella, sitting behind Philip. "The fact that you guys are talking about TOP and BOTTOM makes us having dirty minds" Meribelle said. "Look at Japan, she holds her laugh since you two talked about it" Mirabella continued.

Third Person POV
They looked at Japan, who was sitting next to Spain's right. She then squealed and laughed, "Imma make a ya** drawing about you two!" she said. "NO!" both Spain and Philip answered. "Always the Japanese one!" Philip rolled his eyes. "Come on, it's just a drawing!" Mira said. Spain and Philip looked back at the twins, "We're not even close to 18 yet!" Spain said.

"I predict you two will be the most romantic couple in the next 3 years" Meri said. "I don't think so, i heard that Indo and Nether has been liking eachother. So there's 80% they'll be the most romantic couple" Philip answered. "Mhm, whatever" Mira said.

"Guys!" Japan called them, the four of them then looked at her as she asked. "Who's gonna be the top one?". "Spain said he's gonna be the top one, so yeah" Meri answered. Spain's eyes then widened and he took Japan's pencil and sketchbook that was on her table. "HEY!" she yelled.

"Give it back!!" Japan yelled, as she stood up and tried to take her sketchbook from Spain's hands. It was a long 5 minutes of yelling, when suddenly ms. Grangewick entered the class. Japan noticed and immediately sat down on her seat.

Ms. Grangewick then approached Spain and Philip, "They will announce us at the class later" she said. Philip then rests his head on the table as he sighed. While ms. Grangewick gave Spain's paper back and walked away.